How did you pay for college? vol. Bending the system

Outside of FAFSA and Academic/Need-Based scholarships, how did you pay for school? Did you do it legitimately with 3rd party scholarships? Athleticism? Ordid you bend the rules a bit? As soon as this semester is over im applying to become a resident of the state to get in-state and trying to figure out how toclaim financial independence according to FAFSA standards to acquire even more need-based aid
devil.gif
. Please share your insight on your experiences, post-college debt, etc.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I have yet to read whatever you typed....YOUR AVY ON THE OTHER HAND...
I know you peeped the brillo pad elbows.

I think it's clever to try to get in-state by becoming a resident of the state. However, I don't think it's that easy. Check with your schoolbefore you do it (I know you're trying to avoid them).

you americans get raped with school fees..
canadian universities are A LOT cheaper but kids still protest and petition for lower tuition.

theHBkid wrote:
you americans get raped with school fees..
canadian universities are A LOT cheaper but kids still protest and petition for lower tuition.

a lot of my foreign friends live so cheap. Can you believe that in england, a hospital visit is FREE and they COMPENSATE you for the money you spent to getthere in the first place
sick.gif

i'm a student finance advisor and OP

have fun losing all your aid when the government finds out your BSing

private loans at 15% interest FTW for you!!!

how do you fill out a fafsa if ur dad is not in your life? Im going to fill out mine today and i dont know my dads information and it is required.

Back
Top Bottom