How do I wear xi's casually and not look embarassing?

So I have 3 pairs of xi's : space jam (not recent ones), columbia, and cool greys. They are ALL yellowed. I heard once that yellowed sole gives jordans character but I donno about that. Anyways how do wear my xi's casually and look good. I can't seem to pull it off.

and also, can someone recommend some other jordans that would easily look good casually. specific colors too not just the model. I just really hate wearing vans now.

So I have 3 pairs of xi's : space jam (not recent ones), columbia, and cool greys. They are ALL yellowed. I heard once that yellowed sole gives jordans character but I donno about that. Anyways how do wear my xi's casually and look good. I can't seem to pull it off.

and also, can someone recommend some other jordans that would easily look good casually. specific colors too not just the model. I just really hate wearing vans now.

Originally Posted by mamba2526

roll.gif
I dont think its the shoes that are the problem

Originally Posted by mamba2526

roll.gif
I dont think its the shoes that are the problem

At that point, I'd wear the yellow pair to the gym or to pick up groceries. 

At that point, I'd wear the yellow pair to the gym or to pick up groceries. 

c1c35f74ee386daabdeb27959cebdcc8d0f0104_r.gif

SMG at this tread.... I really DON'T THINK the Shoes are the Problem. If they embarrass you you can certainly give them to me.

c1c35f74ee386daabdeb27959cebdcc8d0f0104_r.gif

SMG at this tread.... I really DON'T THINK the Shoes are the Problem. If they embarrass you you can certainly give them to me.

Back
Top Bottom