How do people still buy Jordans these days?

Originally Posted by Furrell

I still buy them and plan to get the Concord's at the end of the year. For every one person that doesn't buy them, ten people will.

Everyone is raising prices from milk to Polo Ralph Lauren. Does that mean you'll stop buying those products?

I'm not ripping myself off because I don't wear them everyday. They aren't my only pair of sneakers. You rotate your selection to lengthen their life.

That just means you've bought enough pairs to mask the declining quality in 1 pair, like running away from the situation rather than confronting it. Having multiple pairs does not make the shoe any better constructed or priced, now you're just getting even LESS usage out of them so your ROI is even less still than someone going out and wearing their pair every day. The fact these shoes are produced with this intent is crazy, just unbelievable.
I could go on and on about this, but I'll stop.

Anyway...knowing this I still purchase a select few pairs. I gave into getting Cool Grey 11s, Playoff 13s, True Blue 3s, All Star Jordan 2011s, and I will get the Concord 11s and possibly the black cement 3s. That's only for nostalgia purposes, other than that I've basically stopped with Jordans and moved on to the equally priced yet better made Lebrons.

It's really a shame how jordans are changing for the worst though, never would've imagined anything like this 15 years ago :smh

Nostalgic purposes. I just dont see the point of making a thread about it. Let people buy what they like. Its not that serious. 

laugh.gif
 @ impressing other dudes comment. 
30t6p3b.gif

Nostalgic purposes. I just dont see the point of making a thread about it. Let people buy what they like. Its not that serious. 

laugh.gif
 @ impressing other dudes comment. 
30t6p3b.gif

Yall bammas kill me. 
laugh.gif

Whatever happened to buying Jordans just because you like em? Thats it, plain and simple. I cant be rocking loafers and boat shoes 24/7.

The whiners over there at the JB forum are ridiculous. "Oh heres a 2mm glue stain, JB is terrible quality." %#@$^ please, it aint that serious. Sounds like a bunch of girls whining about every single thing. Its like yall look for something to complain about. 
laugh.gif

Yall bammas kill me. 
laugh.gif

Whatever happened to buying Jordans just because you like em? Thats it, plain and simple. I cant be rocking loafers and boat shoes 24/7.

The whiners over there at the JB forum are ridiculous. "Oh heres a 2mm glue stain, JB is terrible quality." %#@$^ please, it aint that serious. Sounds like a bunch of girls whining about every single thing. Its like yall look for something to complain about. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

When the shoes are at their worst point in terms of quality, and value? Especially since they're going to raise prices - but the quality will still be as bad as ever. How do people rip themselves off like that? And will it continue??

KANYE_SHRUG.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

When the shoes are at their worst point in terms of quality, and value? Especially since they're going to raise prices - but the quality will still be as bad as ever. How do people rip themselves off like that? And will it continue??

KANYE_SHRUG.gif

I haven't bought a pair of J's in over four years. Never had a big collection and i'm starting to slowly get rid of them. After realizing how bad the quality was getting i pulled the plug on collecting.

I haven't bought a pair of J's in over four years. Never had a big collection and i'm starting to slowly get rid of them. After realizing how bad the quality was getting i pulled the plug on collecting.

Everyone is raising prices from milk to Polo Ralph Lauren. Does that mean you'll stop buying those products?
This.  OP, your grandparents and parents can make the same argument about the prices of products and services going up, while the quality goes down.  This is not a new phenomenon, and it's not exclusive to Jordan (pun intended). 

This.  OP, your grandparents and parents can make the same argument about the prices of products and services going up, while the quality goes down.  This is not a new phenomenon, and it's not exclusive to Jordan (pun intended). 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Yall bammas kill me. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea the complains about excess glue stains are real stupid and then they say the OG's had no glue stains at all.... like $*% lol complaining over some glue stains.

But some of the changes JB making to OG colorways are bad. Different material on metallic V's, infrared VI's, bred xii's, no 3m on the flint XIII's,

the last jordans I bought was in 2008 tho with the playoff 8's so
ohwell.gif

Yall bammas kill me. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea the complains about excess glue stains are real stupid and then they say the OG's had no glue stains at all.... like $*% lol complaining over some glue stains.

But some of the changes JB making to OG colorways are bad. Different material on metallic V's, infrared VI's, bred xii's, no 3m on the flint XIII's,

the last jordans I bought was in 2008 tho with the playoff 8's so
ohwell.gif

I think the quality has been pretty good the last year or so.. Most people complain about quality to look cool... Then you see the same people who bash kicks in line or complaining about how they couldn't get a pair.
I buy jordans simply because they are what I like to wear. Jordan brand isn't going anywhere any time soon.. They still sell out for the most part.

I think the quality has been pretty good the last year or so.. Most people complain about quality to look cool... Then you see the same people who bash kicks in line or complaining about how they couldn't get a pair.
I buy jordans simply because they are what I like to wear. Jordan brand isn't going anywhere any time soon.. They still sell out for the most part.

Yall bammas kill me. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this
150 for some of my fav shoes (3's) that'll last me a while isnt that serious to me

Yall bammas kill me. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this
150 for some of my fav shoes (3's) that'll last me a while isnt that serious to me

Back
Top Bottom