How do people still buy Jordans these days?

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Furrell

Everyone is raising prices from milk to Polo Ralph Lauren. Does that mean you'll stop buying those products?
This.  OP, your grandparents and parents can make the same argument about the prices of products and services going up, while the quality goes down.  This is not a new phenomenon, and it's not exclusive to Jordan (pun intended). 
QFT
Prices will continue to increase in life. This world is materialistic, therefore things will continue to be bought.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Furrell

Everyone is raising prices from milk to Polo Ralph Lauren. Does that mean you'll stop buying those products?
This.  OP, your grandparents and parents can make the same argument about the prices of products and services going up, while the quality goes down.  This is not a new phenomenon, and it's not exclusive to Jordan (pun intended). 
QFT
Prices will continue to increase in life. This world is materialistic, therefore things will continue to be bought.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

most of the young kids dont even know who jordan is. 

indifferent.gif
I didn't want to be the one to draw attention to that. 
That statement was OD.

How is it OD, Jordan was last seen in his prime on June 1998............13 years, isnt it Teenagers who buy Jo's?, let me guess some of ya were "prodigies" and were HEAVY into the NBA @ 3 and 4 years old...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

most of the young kids dont even know who jordan is. 

indifferent.gif
That statement was OD.

How is it OD, Jordan was last seen in his prime on June 1998............13 years, isnt it Teenagers who buy Jo's?, let me guess some of ya were "prodigies" and were HEAVY into the NBA @ 3 and 4 years old...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

indifferent.gif
That statement was OD.

roll.gif

grown men buy jordans as well. yes we know people buy the shoes because it's popular, always being the first at your school to have them on etc.

indifferent.gif
That statement was OD.

roll.gif

grown men buy jordans as well. yes we know people buy the shoes because it's popular, always being the first at your school to have them on etc.

Only pair of J's I bought recently were the Banned 1's cause they actually used quality leathers. Other than that I'll buy them if I see them on sale at my spots.

Only pair of J's I bought recently were the Banned 1's cause they actually used quality leathers. Other than that I'll buy them if I see them on sale at my spots.

Worst part of this thread, the whining babies complaining about quality when they know nothing about the shoe industry. Being a 'collector' does not mean you know 'quality'.

Worst part of this thread, the whining babies complaining about quality when they know nothing about the shoe industry. Being a 'collector' does not mean you know 'quality'.

Originally Posted by fc1114

but most people know that the quality from before 2000 was way better than it is right now. besides you dont even have to know anything about the shoe industry. because it's quiet obvious the materials used before 2000 were better

Originally Posted by fc1114

but most people know that the quality from before 2000 was way better than it is right now. besides you dont even have to know anything about the shoe industry. because it's quiet obvious the materials used before 2000 were better

indifferent.gif
That statement was OD.

roll.gif

And when I was watching Jordan in his prime in 1998, I knew who all the greatest NBA players were before him. Get out of here with that "kids don't know who MJ is b/s." He's regarded as one of the greatest athletes of all time.

indifferent.gif
That statement was OD.

roll.gif

And when I was watching Jordan in his prime in 1998, I knew who all the greatest NBA players were before him. Get out of here with that "kids don't know who MJ is b/s." He's regarded as one of the greatest athletes of all time.

what manner of witch craft is this? I clicked on general and it brought me to Jordan forum topics
eek.gif

what manner of witch craft is this? I clicked on general and it brought me to Jordan forum topics
eek.gif

The same clowns complaining about quality are paying $200+ for kicks and are willing to pay any price despite how horrible the materials are.

The same clowns complaining about quality are paying $200+ for kicks and are willing to pay any price despite how horrible the materials are.

last pair of jays i copped was the cg 11.  i bought them because i wanted to of course.  what kind of dumb thread is this?

last pair of jays i copped was the cg 11.  i bought them because i wanted to of course.  what kind of dumb thread is this?

Back
Top Bottom