How do these websites get legit jordans so early?

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

First thing you have to tell yourself is this:

The stores recieving these early are in CHINA. So someone who is in charge of the factory is working out a deal with these stores, with or without Nike's consent. Therefore, they get released early by stores who are buying them early for a possible slight price-hike...

They are not fake, they are not B-Grades.

B-Grades get stamped right away. Nike's workshops are very strict on B-Grades.
they might be b grades becasue not all b grades are stamped right away. most of the b grdes are buy backs that nike gets form stores that werentable to sell them . once nike inspects them then they are stamped b grades and sent over to the factory stores.
oh and you ever wonder why only certin shoes get out early.
likes jordans, forces, hyperdunks, but not air maxs, trining shoes. and others.

vegatts is getting closer to it IMO

I know almost for a fact that more than a few pairs have made it out of the factory in garbage bags where they were hidden with all the other trash

elpurepecha - You're wrong man.

B-grades get stamped straight off the assembly line by Quality Control. What sense would it make to mark shoes that are poor sellers at retail B-grades AFTERthey've already been sitting in stores for a few months? None.

Poor selling shoes that get sent back don't get marked b-grade. They are RTV'd then re-distributed to other companies, sent to be sold overseas, or toNike outlets.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

this has been discussed and you guys are wrong.

if Nike was letting a few slip early to build hype why did Air Randy get shut down?

These super early shoes are leaked out of factories by factory workers, that's why they dont have boxes. Boxes are made right there in the factory, do you really think they produce a bunch of shoes, just throw them all loose onto a truck that takes them to the box makers where they sort them and put them into boxes??

What about the odds that one or more of the workers being paid 30 cents per hour might slip a couple shoes off the production line and sneak them out for the equivalent of a weeks pay?

Maybe that isnt exactly what's going down, but I bet it's close.

That being said the shoes are NOT FAKE, NOT B-GRADE.
So why Air Randy, and not all the others? I'm sure they're still rules to the game, and maybe he wasn't supposed to be getting whathe was. Maybe he was getting sneakers, from someone who wasn't supposed to be selling to him.

Most likely boxes and sneakers aren't produced at the same factories. Factories specialize in specialization. You have plants that produce boxes andplants that produce sneakers. Most likely they put them in a temporary container until transfer. Either the boxes brought to the plant, or another location.

And while in college, I worked in a cigarette manufacturing place for like a month. They had security to make sure you weren't just walking out withcigarettes, and they cost a couple of dollars. Where exactly do you hide size 14 sneakers? You think they're going to let factory workers just walk outwith $200 sneakers? And not just one pair, but dozens.?

if Nike was letting a few slip early to build hype why did Air Randy get shut down?

These super early shoes are leaked out of factories by factory workers, that's why they dont have boxes. Boxes are made right there in the factory, do you really think they produce a bunch of shoes, just throw them all loose onto a truck that takes them to the box makers where they sort them and put them into boxes??

What about the odds that one or more of the workers being paid 30 cents per hour might slip a couple shoes off the production line and sneak them out for the equivalent of a weeks pay?

Interesting.. maybe its the factory manager not the workers coz there gotta be someone checking their inventory and I dont think a large quantity of shoes canjust slip that easily unless there is an approval with the higher operations.

well u never know all these r made in china they could have a different security as they do in the US for the factories
but it is a good point

I think Grand Hustle & Vegatts have da most valid points becuz I was peepin it out on ebay while lookin 4 sum 01' True Blue I stumbled on sum09'True Blue & the 09's r being shipped directly 4rm HONG KONG so it's sumthing going on over there wit dem factories but there not B-grade orfakes jus cuz dey don't have da real box dat has nuthin 2 do wit dem being fake but dis is a good thread

Wanted:OG Playoff VIII"s size 12

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So why Air Randy, and not all the others? I'm sure they're still rules to the game, and maybe he wasn't supposed to be getting what he was. Maybe he was getting sneakers, from someone who wasn't supposed to be selling to him.
Most likely boxes and sneakers aren't produced at the same factories. Factories specialize in specialization. You have plants that produce boxes and plants that produce sneakers. Most likely they put them in a temporary container until transfer. Either the boxes brought to the plant, or another location.

And while in college, I worked in a cigarette manufacturing place for like a month. They had security to make sure you weren't just walking out with cigarettes, and they cost a couple of dollars. Where exactly do you hide size 14 sneakers? You think they're going to let factory workers just walk out with $200 sneakers? And not just one pair, but dozens.?
why air randy? because his source(s) got caught and the others havent been yet, simple as that.

Alright, I concede that the boxes might not be made in the same factory, but you tell me whats more likely, you make shoes then ship those in "temporarycontainers" to the box makers where they box them OR you make a bunch of boxes and ship those to the shoe plant where they can stick the shoes in the boxas soon as they are made? if they have "temporary containers" why cant they just have the actual boxes there? maybe not produced there, but availableto put the shoes in once they are made.

theres a few differences between your cig factory and nike's.
1) USA vs China, as stated, security is probably quite different, I estimate bribing security guards over there is a lot easier. As somebody else mentioned,they could just throw a few pairs in garbage bags and take them out with the real trash n toss em over the fence.
2) cigs are a controlled substance, less individually valuable but more illegal which would cause security to be tighter.

Somebody else said large quantities of shoes, but there is not a large quantity that these early sellers have. thats one reason they can charge a lot extra,they only get a handful of each pair really, maybe 1-3 in 6 sizes or so. That is not a huge amount, probably one or two slipped into the "trash" perday of production, that is not a huge amount.

If you look at the tag, these shoes are manufactured months before release. These sites probably have inside connections to the shoes. Even if they areB-Grades, they're still 'legit' meaning they aren't being sold at some kiosk in Chinatown.

Most releases on the sites are for pre-order anyway.

personally i would argue just wait until release day, its better them copping fakes..or better yet if you go to stores like expressions sometimes you can getkicks a day or so before they come out.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

Stolen...

I say that if they don't come with a correctly labeled box then they're not legit anyway. That means they left the factory in a questionable manor.
Theyre not fake

HAHA this dude got all mad, like he bought some from these sites, and he is all hurt and scared that they might be fake. its all good son, life goes on.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by Jumpman23shoeFan

For instance... marquesole, how do they get rising suns 12's and true blue iii's and more. How do these websites get the shoes early? And are they even truly legit when they don't even come with a real box? Seems like very iffy stuff to me when you get an un labled box. Anyone else wonder about these sites?

sorry to go off topic for a minute but every time i try and log on your account JUMPMAN 23 SHOEFAN it says it is not found. so i don't know whats up whether you are here are gone but anyway
i got the 10/13 pack you want. just hit me up.

now as for the topic

i think my man grand hustle sounds like he has it down on how things work on the early release's

Change the "e" to a "u."

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by Jumpman23shoeFan

For instance... marquesole, how do they get rising suns 12's and true blue iii's and more. How do these websites get the shoes early? And are they even truly legit when they don't even come with a real box? Seems like very iffy stuff to me when you get an un labled box. Anyone else wonder about these sites?

sorry to go off topic for a minute but every time i try and log on your account JUMPMAN 23 SHOEFAN it says it is not found. so i don't know whats up whether you are here are gone but anyway
i got the 10/13 pack you want. just hit me up.

now as for the topic

i think my man grand hustle sounds like he has it down on how things work on the early release's

Change the "e" to a "u."
huh? maybe the spaces are what are messing it up

i think they're b-grades and i say Nike is behind it themselves.

think about it, they can get tripple the retail price for b-grade product by selling them early.

Nike probably runs marquee sole and thats why they've never been shut down.

The stores recieving these early are in CHINA. So someone who is in charge of the factory is working out a deal with these stores, with or without Nike's consent. Therefore, they get released early by stores who are buying them early for a possible slight price-hike...

eyes.gif
You obviously dont remember MarqueeSole's release of the Air Jordan23 Blue/wht/blk

They had fat tounges and were shaped wierdly
laugh.gif

NEVER deal with Marqueesole after that incident imo

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I actually think it's a inside connect they have. These sneakers are mass produced months in advance, and they sit around in warehouses waiting to ship.

I doubt they're stolen, because the sneakers getting out a little early is also beneficial to Nike as far as demand and publicity. I think Nike's doing it the same way record labels are e-mail and the internet with music.

The boxes are probably just produced at another location. And they sneakers and boxes haven't met to put them together properly.

good point

Back
Top Bottom