How do they fit??? vol. the hundreds jeans

i moved out of LA, and I am in Arizona, so I cannot go to the store and try on their jeans. I'm looking at the "classic-standard fit" jeans.

How do they fit in comparison to Levis 501's? I am hoping they have similar leg room. I wear a 36 waist in 501's and want something similar in fit....what should i do NT?

thanks

i moved out of LA, and I am in Arizona, so I cannot go to the store and try on their jeans. I'm looking at the "classic-standard fit" jeans.

How do they fit in comparison to Levis 501's? I am hoping they have similar leg room. I wear a 36 waist in 501's and want something similar in fit....what should i do NT?

thanks

^^^ i got a couple pairs of levis already, looking to switch it up. plus im liking the color of the Hundreds ones. the only levis that are similar are those shrink-to-fit ones which i hate

^^^ i got a couple pairs of levis already, looking to switch it up. plus im liking the color of the Hundreds ones. the only levis that are similar are those shrink-to-fit ones which i hate

Depends on the gutt and lower torso built. Might feel like"butt hugers" to some and "rave pants" to others! 
roll.gif

Depends on the gutt and lower torso built. Might feel like"butt hugers" to some and "rave pants" to others! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom