how do tumblr/twitter girls make money

Some dudes get taken care of by women with money. Look at Kevin Federline. He got Britney Spears and laid the pipe down. Now look where he is at ? Might not be some huge gig but he is taken care of.

Cougers are notorious for showering younger men with stuff
Let em drive her car, get their phone bills paid, drawers cleaned, meals cooked
Credit cards borrowed... multiple this a few times if da broad is sea lion fat.
and a dog can walk on three legs...

Don't mean it happens all the time...

I'm finna put the ketchup on the tire, Burn da hemi and make tomatoes... so listen up.

Male gigolo is rare... gold digging yambs are not...

Its not socially accepted for men to leech ... it is for women ...

Guys don't want to get Nicki Minajs yambs cuz she's rich ... its cuz she has that big dump truck fake booty ...

The same amount of men would try and and smash with or without money...

Many chicks want Wayne's D... he WOULD NOT get the same love if he wasn't paid and famous ... see where I'm going..?

images

Javale says this thread is a SLAM DUNK!

great thread.

i know a few girls like this..didnt know it went this far but knew someone was buying em stuff.. i was like you a jobless mexican *******, where u getting these $800 dresses and flying everywhere from? they're actually good looking girls unlike most girls these days that know their angles and look busted in real life(which is like 98% of these broads, they look nothing like their pics)

gonna watch the youtube vids when i get home

I'm finna put the ketchup on the tire, Burn da hemi and make tomatoes... so listen up.
Guys don't want to get Nicki Minajs yambs cuz she's rich ... its cuz she has that big dump truck fake booty ...
Many chicks want Wayne's D... he WOULD NOT get the same love if he wasn't paid and famous ... see where I'm going..?

LOL WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN.

I found out my homeboy sent money to one for a " personal" video of her self , wanted to slap the fire out his ***

LOL WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN.

:rofl:

:lol: There should be a ninjahoodism meme. Put the grapes in that thought and stomp on it asap so we all can drink off that.

I found out my homeboy sent money to one for a " personal" video of her self , wanted to slap the fire out his ***
Man I went ahead and paid the $3 an hr one time on one of those cam sites to take this girl private. She was bad. They need to put a shotclock on the screen or something so you can keep track. She was taking her ******* out all slow and I was like hurry up and show'em! and she was like I can't just hurry up and take'em out, I says C'mon ***** it;s a recession! She was like why you think I'm doing this? I got kids to feed! and I lost my boner so I was just like Hurry up! one last time and signed out the window after she failed to oblige, checked my credit card and it was like $7.50- Bobs Auto, Orlando Florida. Most expensive and wasteful 2 and a half minutes of my life.

Man I went ahead and paid the $3 an hr one time on one of those cam sites to take this girl private. She was bad. They need to put a shotclock on the screen or something so you can keep track. She was taking her ******* out all slow and I was like hurry up and show'em! and she was like I can't just hurry up and take'em out, I says C'mon ***** it;s a recession! She was like why you think I'm doing this? I got kids to feed! and I lost my boner so I was just like Hurry up! one last time and signed out the window after she failed to oblige, checked my credit card and it was like $7.50- Bobs Auto, Orlando Florida. Most expensive and wasteful 2 and a half minutes of my life.
*DEAD*

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

This sh*t has me dying right now....

Cougers are notorious for showering younger men with stuff
Let em drive her car, get their phone bills paid, drawers cleaned, meals cooked
Credit cards borrowed... multiple this a few times if da broad is sea lion fat.

Male gigolo is rare...

i saw an episode of it's always sunny in philadelphia where one dude gets tricked into becoming a male prostitute for older women

where i work theres a lot of high class lonely desperate housewives with old ****old husbands, i figured i could do something similar but how would i enter this world

probably not by charging but by just picking up cougars at whole foods. since then i'd had this fantasy where i go to this rich old woman's house and plow her out and eat her food and have her buy me things. and send her 16 year old son to the liquor store to buy me condoms so i can bang his mom. then when he's gone i'd steal all his xbox games

Last edited:
plenty of them sell nudes and videos, some also set up an amazon wishlist and people buy them things for pics or videos

Id save this girl blowtreesb*!ch (look her up just type her name and tumblr on google) she's wow... :nerd: shes a stripper tho but she badddddddddddddddd.

I was interested at $3/hr
I lost my interest when I realized you meant $3/min

My bad. Typo. Don't get the jawns that think they smart though, talking about they paying down college loans. It's plenty that will do all types of nasty things right there in the free part of the chat but this one was worth it; she strips somewhere in Vegas. As I detailed though, problem was she was teasing all slow and I spent $7.50 to argue the state of the economy with a decently smart, seminude ****.

Male gigolo is rare...

i saw an episode of it's always sunny in philadelphia where one dude gets tricked into becoming a male prostitute for older women
where i work theres a lot of high class lonely desperate housewives with old ****old husbands, i figured i could do something similar but how would i enter this world

probably not by charging but by just picking up cougars at whole foods. since then i'd had this fantasy where i go to this rich old woman's house and plow her out and eat her food and have her buy me things. and send her 16 year old son to the liquor store to buy me condoms so i can bang his mom. then when he's gone i'd steal all his xbox games

Peep this movie. this girl teaches dude how to get spoiled by a rich older woman. lol

never ever hook up with one of these broads they will go thru your wallet and your drawers while you're sleeping, they're super broke as hell..most of em live at their parents and are hostesses at your local applebees.
guess i gotta start hittin up my local applebees then, ha.

My bad. Typo. Don't get the jawns that think they smart though, talking about they paying down college loans. It's plenty that will do all types of nasty things right there in the free part of the chat but this one was worth it; she strips somewhere in Vegas. As I detailed though, problem was she was teasing all slow and I spent $7.50 to argue the state of the economy with a decently smart, seminude ****.
My du just stop, the economy arguements, sides hurt from laughing so hard

Back
Top Bottom