How do you feel about breaking up a relationship?

Breaking up a relationship is one of the lowest things a man can do. Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Breaking up a relationship is one of the lowest things a man can do. Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

LMao, ive been somewhat played in my past relatiosnhip...so im not looking for anything serious right now

LMao, ive been somewhat played in my past relatiosnhip...so im not looking for anything serious right now

Relationships that start of on bad pretenses usually end up being bad themselves.  Especially if the person was cheating, so I hope not.

I would never consider being with a girl, let alone respect her if she was trying to get at me and knew I had a long term relationship. That's just scandalous and it shows the type of person they are. Who's to stop them from cheating or leaving you for another person who is "better"

Not saying this is your situation, but just saying in general of what I have witnessed.

Relationships that start of on bad pretenses usually end up being bad themselves.  Especially if the person was cheating, so I hope not.

I would never consider being with a girl, let alone respect her if she was trying to get at me and knew I had a long term relationship. That's just scandalous and it shows the type of person they are. Who's to stop them from cheating or leaving you for another person who is "better"

Not saying this is your situation, but just saying in general of what I have witnessed.

Originally Posted by FOG

co-sign but I don't believe OP might have been the deciding factor...it probably was something she was thinking about for a while.

Originally Posted by solefood229

she's 22 and has been with the same dude for 7 years? it was bound to happen sooner or later this aint the 50's its alot of penis out there she needs to sample before she completely settles down
this. female race are all 1 way or another low-key scandoulos remember that at all times and youl b good . one of my guys lady still stay bloowing my line up im talking late night weekly she stay trying 
laugh.gif
  if i wasnt so loyal that would already been smashed straight up pr dime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

she's 22 and has been with the same dude for 7 years? it was bound to happen sooner or later this aint the 50's its alot of penis out there she needs to sample before she completely settles down
this. female race are all 1 way or another low-key scandoulos remember that at all times and youl b good . one of my guys lady still stay bloowing my line up im talking late night weekly she stay trying 
laugh.gif
  if i wasnt so loyal that would already been smashed straight up pr dime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

co-sign but I don't believe OP might have been the deciding factor...it probably was something she was thinking about for a while.

She was ready to leave ol boy anyways. So you probably didn't do much work to get her to leave him. She had her coat on and was at the door and you just happened to be there when she opened it. Now its up to you to get her in your car and take her home and handle business, but beware OP and don't get too comfortable because you are probably her rebound man. Just don't get caught under the basket not boxing out and some other dude or her ex will come in and catch it off the rim and punch it home only for you to be caught with the nuts on your forehead.

Don't mind me I just felt like typing.
laugh.gif

She was ready to leave ol boy anyways. So you probably didn't do much work to get her to leave him. She had her coat on and was at the door and you just happened to be there when she opened it. Now its up to you to get her in your car and take her home and handle business, but beware OP and don't get too comfortable because you are probably her rebound man. Just don't get caught under the basket not boxing out and some other dude or her ex will come in and catch it off the rim and punch it home only for you to be caught with the nuts on your forehead.

Don't mind me I just felt like typing.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom