How do you feel about the 28 Hour Brooklyn stabbing spree that just ended?

So sad.. smh.. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I was going to start this thread. I grew up with max we used to skateboard together. We went to jhs together and he was in the special class, he was never mentally stable and a hot head. He would fight everyday, and didn't care about anything, did dust and all that.. It's sad because I live in the neighborhood and a lot of people know this chick and were really close to her..

wow thats tuff.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I was going to start this thread. I grew up with max we used to skateboard together. We went to jhs together and he was in the special class, he was never mentally stable and a hot head. He would fight everyday, and didn't care about anything, did dust and all that.. It's sad because I live in the neighborhood and a lot of people know this chick and were really close to her..

wow thats tuff.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

has nothing to do with this story

get that "if it was a black man..." noise out of here
*No racism*
You cant tell me if it was a black man that there isnt a good chance that this would have ended differently, living 
in NYC my whole life you cant tell me that certain races arent handled differently by cops.

It's just odd to me how innocent people are gunned-down by NYPD for no reason, but while this man who was KNOWN to be responsible for killing/injuring numerous innocent people gets wrestled to the ground
eyes.gif

..im not saying he should have been killed/shot but it just doesnt add up to me.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

has nothing to do with this story

get that "if it was a black man..." noise out of here
*No racism*
You cant tell me if it was a black man that there isnt a good chance that this would have ended differently, living 
in NYC my whole life you cant tell me that certain races arent handled differently by cops.

It's just odd to me how innocent people are gunned-down by NYPD for no reason, but while this man who was KNOWN to be responsible for killing/injuring numerous innocent people gets wrestled to the ground
eyes.gif

..im not saying he should have been killed/shot but it just doesnt add up to me.

Didn't even know it was going on until I woke up.

There's also a serial rapist running around.

Didn't even know it was going on until I woke up.

There's also a serial rapist running around.

this man is a devil and will suffer horribly may god have mercy on his soul.. prayers to all the people who were affected and prayers for green pastures for those who were killed.

this man is a devil and will suffer horribly may god have mercy on his soul.. prayers to all the people who were affected and prayers for green pastures for those who were killed.

Back
Top Bottom