How Do You Feel About Your Child Being Exposed To Same Sex Couples Through Cartoons/Kids Shows (Nick

its not a pissing contest

this aint even an argument im just giving my opinion

You're ranting about a strawman you have constructed and refuse to listen to anyone else on the matter.

You claim that the root of your anger is people putting the two struggle on the same level, and in the next breath you are dismissive and belittle the gay struggle.

btw: No group as a copyright on the term systemic bias or civil rights. Using those terms in relation to the LBGTQ's right for equal protection under the law is appropriate, the definitions fit, and takes nothing away from the black people. Grow up, and Get over it

Last edited:
what strawman? that gay ppl bring up civil rights?

you just lookin for argument dude

i clearly made my points earlier, if anything was dismissive or belittling please quote me

Here:

I even made it a point to say that the similarities shared are simply between the methods of oppression.

again, show me the gay jim crow laws? the gay picnics? the forced gay servitude?

you bring up orlando, but wasnt the shooter gay? is that like gay on gay crime?

guess we wont be labeling it that tho

like i said, violence i understand

just show me where institutionally gays face similar discrimination

Because black people had it worst, we should be dismissive of institutional discrimination people in the gay community face. And you completely ignore dude said methods not magnitude

You can go back and read where me and PLVN provide you examples too.

That's the strawman, not one in here is putting them on the same level. Yet you keep saying how people doing that makes you upset. Who are these people then?

-And once again, always the same with you. You rant and rant and rant, when someone challenges you it is "i'm just stating my opinion". Brah stop being expected to be handled with kids gloves all the time.

Last edited:
do u not know the difference between the words method and magnitude then?

method would be a systematic policy aimed at gays i.e. societal segregation of gay ppl

before you ask me who are the ppl that equate gay rights and civil rights why dont u do some googling or watch tv?

you go around nt looking to disagree and act holier than tho with everyone but im not going for it

i said what i said if you have a problem theres a block button

I posted a link that gave you examples of policies that are discriminatory toward gay people

Can we stop the pissing contest already? Such a pointless discussion.

do u not know the difference between the words method and magnitude then?

method would be a systematic policy aimed at gays i.e. societal segregation of gay ppl

before you ask me who are the ppl that equate gay rights and civil rights why dont u do some googling or watch tv?

you go around nt looking to disagree and act holier than tho with everyone but im not going for it

i said what i said if you have a problem theres a block button

-Not being allowed to be gay, or openly gay in the military, denial of marriage marriage rights and benefits that go along with them, sodomy laws that can be used to criminalize being gay, being denied service at businesses, not being included in the federal Civil Rights which allows forms of discrimination to happen.

But none of these things matter right, because they are not exactly like Jim Crow. The point is that there is and had been laws on the books to discriminate against gay people, that how the methods are the same. You throwing around Jim Crow and the other stuff, is to make a magnitude argument, that blacks have it worst.

So you're the one that seems not to be able to understand the two.

-Maybe you should go interact with people if TV and internet is rustling you so much. Because you might be at the point where you just looking for stuff to confirm your previously held beliefs. And how about you say this before going and on about it. Dudes in there weren't on that tip, but every response you have to one of us has been some "It is not the same, blacks had it worst" steez.

-And it goes both ways, b, if you can't handle someone questioning your post, block me. NT is not your blog.

Back
Top Bottom