How do you guys deal with ignorant parents (mostly fathers)?

The dad always has someone to blame but himself, even though everyone in the room knows he's at fault. I know one thing for sure. I will not be like him when I have kids of my own. Anybody in the same boat?

Last edited:
I hear ya OP. I've input humility with my tribe and it feels good due to better rapport :smokin

How old r u fam?

26. Still living at home. Can't wait til I finally get accepted into the nursing program so I can make something out of myself. He takes care of me though. But still, when you're wrong just admit it. If I meet someone knew (friends) and they act like my dad they're dead to me no hesitations.

Only way is to move out, thats what I did at 18 and the reason I couldn't ever go back

The dad always have someone to blame but himself, even though everyone in the room knows he's at fault. I know one thing for sure. I will not be like him when I have kids of my own. Anybody in the same boat?
Man, I can feel where you're coming from because my father-in-law was (and is sometimes) like that to my wife. Especially during the time we were planning our wedding. SMH, I really wanted give him a couple fades through out that year of planning.

Was your father's parents raised that way? Could stem from that.

ain't it crazy how a name binds us to people who we otherwise would have nothing to do with?

gotta separate yourself. rip la capone. #600

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom