How Do You Guys Feel About Bullying? Discuss

I agree.

Internet bullying does exist. It doesn't go away if you log off. People can still talk behind your back online then it becomes a problem still in school when they see you.

Internet bullying does exist. It doesn't go away if you log off. People can still talk behind your back online then it becomes a problem still in school when they see you.

this is true but if it just stays online why let it bother you. If you let people that you don't know bother you, then this life thing is gonna be miserable. If it does move from the computer to real life you should stand up for yourself.

Last edited:
I agree.

So if you're a kid, why do you care if people are talking behind your back?

Someone tells you something? Ignore it, they keep going, speak up TO THE BULLY, they EVER put hands on you, make sure it's the last time they do.

I agree.

Someone tells you something? Ignore it, they keep going, speak up TO THE BULLY, they EVER put hands on you, make sure it's the last time they do.

Not everyone is built like that.

I don't think this is an easy thing for younger kids to grasp.

Last edited:
It's harder dealing with bullies growing up. I came from the South Bronx so school was crazy. I was adapt to fighting and had to do so in all my schools. I thank God I was semi popular because when I fought people saw me for me instead of keep on messing with me. I hate bullies and bullying. It sucks not every kid thinks of fighting because school is important to them and who wants to get in trouble at those ages? Me, I never cared because I never had my father nor mother really in my life. I was never mad at the world because I hate them.. but I was smacked in the head a few times in school and one day I just started wild'n.

These kids today are straight baby thighs. Vic's in the making. Who's going to protect these pansies when they're grown. They will never learn to defend themselves.

It's all way overblown.
These kids today are straight baby thighs. Vic's in the making. Who's going to protect these pansies when they're grown. They will never learn to defend themselves.
dude like i seen some crazy bullying, i got bulled until freshman year and had a 6 inch growth spurt, and now im 6'8. now that im big i just look out and show respect to the small guys.
these kids out here is soft as a baby shiiiite

Depends how far it goes, if it's in the internet, that's too far. But in school things, take karate/boxing.

Got bullied, put hands on bruh then turned into funniest kid in my grade, seeing kids off theirselves because someone called them fat makes me wonder what they would have done if they grew up in my environment. Getting beat too disciplined me

I think its a little harsh to say "kids nowadays are soft", with social media theres a lot more avenues for bullying to be effective.

Me personally would beat the **** out of any kid bullying my child, i don't give no dambs.

Agree as well.

Kids are becoming softer and softer and it's being allowed.

It starts with "not keeping score" or "everyone getting trophies".

this is true but if it just stays online why let it bother you. If you let people that you don't know bother you, then this life thing is gonna be miserable. If it does move from the computer to real life you should stand up for yourself.

in 99.9% of the case, people are soft.

Kids are soft now. Kids been getting picked on for decades.

It's all way overblown.

being bullied/picked on is a character builder

:x If any of you are over 21 slap yourself.

You can't compare our knocking books out your hand/ hallway fight bullying to some of the stuff we see today.

Getting clowned in your school > getting clowned nationally on the interwebz.

Let's be real, internet fame has made bullying worse, remember the kid who got slapped with his own foams :smh: ain't no coming back from that.

Last edited:
I was bullied the majority of my 5th grade year in school. I eventually got tired of it happening so, I stood up for myself. I got into a few fights because of this but the bullying soon stopped.
I wouldn't suggest this for all kids because some kids aren't able or willing to be in a physical altercation. In situations like this the parents should get involved and really take it seriously. There is no need for a child to have to deal with bullying because you can't control your kid.

Last edited:
I think its a little harsh to say "kids nowadays are soft", with social media theres a lot more avenues for bullying to be effective.

Me personally would beat the **** out of any kid bullying my child, i don't give no dambs.

I'm bout that life too, I will definitely fight a kid and their parents after if they run up. I don't play about my seed

You goin to jail bruh

Back
Top Bottom