How do you guys feel about driving a prius?

^
laugh.gif

If I had to I would.

I had it as a loaner (lol) when my SRT was in for service a year ago. I hit 95 mph in it and I thought I was going to die. But getting 40 mpg at 95 mph is awesome though. LOL

So much Prius hate
laugh.gif
each to his own tho..

Aint that bad yall, maybe cause im in SoCal tho its kinda
pimp.gif
to push one

Car is solid tho, low maintenance cost and practical. Have got alot of flipped birds tho
laugh.gif
ONLY to see you at that red light with the "okay" look on your face
laugh.gif

Swear im thinking of getting a "You Mad?" sticker or something
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i've had once since 2006. i've paid less than $300/year in general maintenance since buying it. i drive 70 on the freeway with no problem - have taken it over 90. get over 40mpg. 
i laugh at people who struggle with their gas bill or people who pay upwards of $50/week on gas. gas is over $4.50 a gallon here and i pay about $40 every 2 weeks. 

best car i've ever owned - my car before this one was a brand new 4runner limited. 

STUNTMAN MIKE.... but whips a Prius... something not adding up..
its a screen name? you still a "boi" ?

Yes, I'm a male.
You in the group MMG?

My next car will be a prius C.  I have a long commute to work and right now i drive a corolla and get about 38 mpg.  Being able to jump up to 50 will save me a good amount of money.  I spend about $280-$350 a month in gas now (obv based on gas prices which have sucked recently).  Hoping to cut that down

Great post on page 1 of this thread by the guy that owns 2 prius' really appreciate the insight.

Toyo-%C2%B5Prius-C-front-three-quarters.JPG.jpg

Originally Posted by Jking0821

My next car will be a prius C.  I have a long commute to work and right now i drive a corolla and get about 38 mpg.  Being able to jump up to 50 will save me a good amount of money.  I spend about $280-$350 a month in gas now (obv based on gas prices which have sucked recently).  Hoping to cut that down

Great post on page 1 of this thread by the guy that owns 2 prius' really appreciate the insight.

Toyo-%EF%BF%BDPrius-C-front-three-quarters.JPG.jpg
Yes! I love the Prius C. I've seen about 4 on the road and love the concept of a lightweight, Yaris-size car with Prius quality.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

btw there is an alternative. my mom actually has one of these and i drive this for the weekend and its pretty amazing car. for people who are "car enthusiasts" this has sport mode
laugh.gif

i was driving it the other weekend and i was getting almost 40 driving sport mode. pretty dope. almost same price too i believe. i think its little faster with F sport.
This piece of poopoo goes 0-60 in a amazinnnnnn..... 9 seconds
30t6p3b.gif
damn, 
that would suck in all the open roads that NYC has to offer 
eyes.gif

Dont act like a tourist b, you know after midnight in NY in da weekends cats is indy 500 status goin from club to club.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

This piece of poopoo goes 0-60 in a amazinnnnnn..... 9 seconds
30t6p3b.gif
damn, 
that would suck in all the open roads that NYC has to offer 
eyes.gif

Dont act like a tourist b, you know after midnight in NY in da weekends cats is indy 500 status goin from club to club.
The F-Sport is the same performance as the regular CT, I have no idea why you would want to get the F-Sport, you are making your car look fast when clearly it is not.  If you live in a city, hybrid is king.  Get the CT if you don't like the look of the Prius, its 10mpg less, but you get better styling/quality inside and out.  Seriously who cares about 0-60 in a hybrid.  If you care about performance and saving gas, get the new Camry hybrid (which is another solid choice).

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Get out of the right lane then Dirt.
lol.  
the highways aren't the issue.  it's when I'm on local roads... I just KNOW they're going extra slow to try and keep their gas usage down. 

what about the lexus ct 200h?

40mpg, costs about 30k. only 143 hp but it looks better than a prius imo.

Back
Top Bottom