How do you guys think the "flu game" xii's are going to sell in the urea?

Sell out the first day?

Or sitting on shelves, eventually going on sale?

I plan on copping but, the suede is a bigggg turn-off. JB, no OG product is broke, so why do you always feel the need to fix something!?
mad.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

^
Repeat x3...

They will sit like the nubucks... Too much coming out (Sjs, white/red XIIs, etc.) and these will sit as GRs...

O.G.s for the most part are built like tanks, so you can get those for about $40 more than retail of these...

I can't get with the shape of the new XIIs at all...

Not just the OGs but the 03 retro was
pimp.gif
. My Playoff XIIs that I ran AAUand HS ball in for a year and a half is still in good condition. Zoom air still got that bounce
pimp.gif

Its hard for anything to "fly" off shelves anymore at full retial for subpar stuff and like Kev said with sooo much coming out.

i say as a consumer we need to stop buying into JB bad quality products. If we stop buying into these products JB will take notice and start making andreleasing better quality shoes.

If anybody is looking for them in northern va area, ballston commons mall has pretty much a full size run, 8 to 13.

I went into a store my buddy works in last night about 8:30pm last night....they said they didn't sell one pair all day...that said it all to me..

i got them, a gift actually from my girl.
but hey, ive never owned a pair of 12's so im happy. i will be copping jams and the white/red 12's next month though.
so either way, they are fine to me. suede or no suede, my favorite 12's that i always wanted were playoffs. so the breds dont really matter to me.

Originally Posted by rocman23

they can sit forever. no all leather equals no cop
they can sit but i might cop if they go on sale...maybe to ball in or something

It trips me out that Footlocker and the like BUY every release Jordan has, as if EVERY person is buying EVERY pair... Day 1.

They def. don't buy every release Nike offers and doesn't come CLOSE to buying everything Converse offers.

all new 12's are wack in general but man if they kept the insoles on the rising suns they would have been coppeeddddd instantly

Back
Top Bottom