How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i work in manhattan, them chicks be kinda snobby.....dont be showing me any love
cross the bridge n try goin to Pub 46 in clifton. hella white chicks thirsting for blk/hispanic dudes

you coming???
glasses.gif
Where do you work?

Midtown? Rest? Waiter?

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

after you mess w/ a couple of them you dont even think like that anymore...all chicks are fair game

its more about your similar interest than anything else
Truth.

And I use the music test. If she listens to Jay, Ye', and Kudi. She's down for black dudes. Hasn't failed me yet.
* If shes a fan of "Maui Wowie" by Kudi, more than likely, she's a
smokin.gif

I was in Panama City and this girl had the nerve to tell me that black dudes and white girls shouldn't date it's in the bible. I looked at her shook myhead and said "your right" and walked away. She was bad too, it sucks to think just because I'm black my chances with girls like that are nil,and people say I'm a white black dude(I don't do the "black boy white boy" thing because thats whack).

it doesnt matter what they look like. i live is south florida in a rich county (i live in the middle class area) and white girls love black dudes. but i amhalf white, that being said i still am am intimidating guy being 6'4 215. that scares white women, trust me they will clinch there purse around you inpublic, but still want the D*** in private, and in some cases public lol. rich milfs FTW!

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

after you mess w/ a couple of them you dont even think like that anymore...all chicks are fair game

its more about your similar interest than anything else
Truth.

And I use the music test. If she listens to Jay, Ye', and Kudi. She's down for black dudes. Hasn't failed me yet.
* If shes a fan of "Maui Wowie" by Kudi, more than likely, she's a
smokin.gif
no music test needed...the last 3 white girls I messed w/ didnt even listen to hip hop or R&B.

Its to the point now where im wondering how to attract black chicks again cuz im like a magnet for white girls

def. get out more thats the way to go, girls are all appreciated. not the hefty one, but healthy ones!

Imagine how the white women used to try and sneak and let us hit during the times of slavery. I guess that is a fantasy for a lot of them
pimp.gif

i work in manhattan, them chicks be kinda snobby.....dont be showing me any love
Keep it moving and keep trying. Trial and error seems the only way.

Newports are a sure sign....lol....crimped hair also......and if she is heavy ithelps.....lllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I find that most white girls I run into are more persuadable when u can get them solo.

dont let their friends cloud their judgement.

If you in college, Its like candy from a baby. they away from mommie and daddy and they trying new things.
Cake.

When you're at a party and you see a black guy emerge from a room upstairs followed by a white girl.

one day i will conquer the great white.... one day

is it just me or are latin and black chicks way easier?

Back
Top Bottom