How do you take vocals out of MP3 (make an instrumental)?

I've googled it and found software for download, but I don't know if that really works or which one works the best.

Anybody know?
Thanks

I've googled it and found software for download, but I don't know if that really works or which one works the best.

Anybody know?
Thanks

laugh.gif

Yeah right

I want to know how to do the opposite. just have the vocals playing (a capella)

I want to know how to do the opposite. just have the vocals playing (a capella)

Don't work like that. Unless you got a acapella that is the exact same quality as the mp3 its gonna sound $!$%*% up. It's pretty much impossible to get a clear instrumental from a mp3

Don't work like that. Unless you got a acapella that is the exact same quality as the mp3 its gonna sound $!$%*% up. It's pretty much impossible to get a clear instrumental from a mp3

It doesnt work like that unless you have access to the layers and are able to delete the vocals. Or you can go the makeshift route and cut, sequence, loop the clean portions of the song (which wont work every time).

I'm sure there is a method out there that requires you to be some type of sound engineering genius but as far as I know, there is no 'click-to-delete-vocals' way of doing it.

It doesnt work like that unless you have access to the layers and are able to delete the vocals. Or you can go the makeshift route and cut, sequence, loop the clean portions of the song (which wont work every time).

I'm sure there is a method out there that requires you to be some type of sound engineering genius but as far as I know, there is no 'click-to-delete-vocals' way of doing it.

Looks like someone wants to sing at the upcoming xmas party...
laugh.gif

hehehe.. check out Sony Soundforge. (you can't completely remove it tho
tired.gif
)

Looks like someone wants to sing at the upcoming xmas party...
laugh.gif

hehehe.. check out Sony Soundforge. (you can't completely remove it tho
tired.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom