How does NT feel about pajama pants in public?

first time I saw this was in college...nobody cares here I guess.

The polo ones I wore a lot to class were all black with a lil white polo man on the hip..very discreet but still comfy PJs in public.
smokin.gif

If I see someone in public in pajamas after 11 AM, I assume that they haven't bathed that day. I understand being comfortable, but PJ's is a bit much.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

If I see someone in public in pajamas after 11 AM, I assume that they haven't bathed that day. I understand being comfortable, but PJ's is a bit much.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Disgusting.

First thing I think of is this nasty ****% must have woke up in that #+@@ and in the same undies if shes wearing any. That snackbox must be rankenfile from fermenting in that same clothes overnight and under the blaring sun
alien.gif

Can we go more in depth in what avenue of "public" we're speaking of?

If it's a college campus I see no problem with it. Pajama parties...well whatever I shouldn't have brought that up but if it's a setting like downtown near boutiques and +$!# then maybe I can see the gripe but if the area has that aura in which people would come just chill and +$!# then %%++ it.

This was grounds for a grade A $** whooping from Pops when I was younger.

I guess it depends on where said person is going in pjs. I do
smh.gif
when I see black women out in public looking like any ol thing.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Disgusting.

First thing I think of is this nasty ****% must have woke up in that #+@@ and in the same undies if shes wearing any. That snackbox must be rankenfile from fermenting in that same clothes overnight and under the blaring sun
alien.gif
Exactly. If I see somebody wearing pajama pants I'm assuming they're lazy and haven't showered and also that they probably smell. Even if you did shower, how limited is your wardrobe that you don't have anything else comfortable to wear besides pajama pants?

I don't quite hold sweatpants in the same regard, but almost. Unless you just came from the gym sweatpants are sloppy too. They can be pulled off correctly but most girls don't, most of the time I see a girl rocking sweatpants and flip flops
sick.gif
and the ones that do usually have nasty feet too.

Spandex pants/tights $%$$#!!

People said the same thing about people who wear basketball shorts in public. Y'all worrying way to much about other people.

on a college campus is cool...

these two guys wore robes to our history class EVERYDAY for the whole semester...just a white t a robe w/shorts and shoes...it was great...

as long as they aren't out to dinner i don't really care...

i'll wear my pajamas to the chow hall and back, but i also dont give a $#$# what other people think. If you judge me on my pajama pants while im trying to get something to eat, then there the ones with the problem

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

People said the same thing about people who wear basketball shorts in public. Y'all worrying way to much about other people.
How do yall draw this conclusion.  You can't have an opinion on something with it being said that you're worried about someone else.
No one is saying they want people who wear pajamas out hanged (that would be worrying about someone else).
We're just saying, to us, it looks tacky.

only on certain girls, usally: short, brown hair, cute, and with decent boobs

and at college its acceptable 90% of the time by 90% of people

Back
Top Bottom