How good are you at hoopin??? VOL.....MAD HANDLES

^Yeah I'm in DC. PM me and we can set something up
nthat.gif
im in dc area as well 
nerd.gif

We're do u guy's play at in DC?

In the summer I go to rock Creek park every Wednesday, or moco takoma park, Sligo, or the parks down by Howard university

Right now? Not so good. Haven't really played seriously in almost 5 years. Tore my ACL twice and never really recovered from it.

When I was younger, I was better than most people I knew. But still not good enough to compete against D1 athletes.

In the summer I go to rock Creek park every Wednesday, or moco takoma park, Sligo, or the parks down by Howard university
Are these outdoor gym? My knees can't doo outdoor thems

DC Heads tournament in VA late June, 3 on 3

PM for details $300 dollar prize for champions
3 on 3 you say

hmmmmm Do they have to be on NT to play?

I could make it out to Takoma to play. That's not far away from me at all. What's your favorite court there?

We been playing indoor at the Pentagon but I'm down for wherever as long as it's not 80+ degrees. I can't do the heat. Been wanting to play at the Shaw Recreation center for some outdoor games. The one with the skatepark right there. Court looks pretty nice.

View media item 2043137

I could make it out to Takoma to play. That's not far away from me at all. What's your favorite court there?

We been playing indoor at the Pentagon but I'm down for wherever as long as it's not 80+ degrees. I can't do the heat. Been wanting to play at the Shaw Recreation center for some outdoor games. The one with the skatepark right there. Court looks pretty nice.
I went and it was too windy to make shots

We can go up Takoma if need be. I never have any real spot. Kind of a nomad when it comes to a consistent gym

I used to be straight. I use to be the dude who was decent at everything and would always beat the dudes who were great at something. All around game baby. I suck now tho, last summer I came outta retirement and Jesus I got a sloppy lebron handle, Shaq jumper, still a rebounding and shot n locking machine tho.

I'm decent but I'm only 5'10. I'm left handed tho so i got the harden **** gwanin' except for that head flarin ******** lol
also is it just me or do lefties really know how to play the glass very well

We can go up Takoma if need be. I never have any real spot. Kind of a nomad when it comes to a consistent gym

We can play at the Pentagon whenever but I can only bring 3 people with me (if you don't have access) and it's $4 each.

The gym is empty on the weekends I just got the number of the manager there but she's not at her desk. Would definitely consider looking into if we can book the court for a Saturday/Sunday during the day in order to get more NTers in there if we have enough interest. May be able to film as well :nerd: But it being at the Pentagon prolly not.

Could definitely look into other indoor courts to hold a ball summit if we get enough people. It might be a little tough to do at the PAC.

Last edited:
Excellent shooter. Turnarounds and fadeaways from the arc.dunking with ease at 5 11 and a half. No power and my handles are kinda shakey compared to when I was a kid.

I play at Venice beach on the main court all the time. The competition ranges from tourist to ****** I was watching in the final four..never seen no NBA players yet

We can play at the Pentagon whenever but I can only bring 3 people with me (if you don't have access) and it's $4 each.

The gym is empty on the weekends I just got the number of the manager there but she's not at her desk. Would definitely consider looking into if we can book the court for a Saturday/Sunday during the day in order to get more NTers in there if we have enough interest. May be able to film as well
nerd.gif
But it being at the Pentagon prolly not.

Could definitely look into other indoor courts to hold a ball summit if we get enough people. It might be a little tough to do at the PAC.
i want in 

Great handles. Can defend 1-4. Great vision...high bball IQ...can't rebound, no stamina, no jumper. Post game is crazy though.

I play like a prime Andre Miller now. Basic game :pimp:

I dont like judging my own game but i am pretty decent. i hoop everyday after work. not the tallest but my overall game stands out from my competition

if anyone is in the Philly area down to ball hit me up :pimp:

Last edited:
Might as well be blind. I have very bad depth perception (bad enough that it is illegal for me to drive) so I struggle at aiming/catching

Back
Top Bottom