How good would the Baby Bulls be if they were assembled in their PRIME

solarius49

Banned
2004-05

Tyson Chandler
Eddie Curry :stoneface:
Luol Deng
BG
Chris Duhon (has a few pretty good seasons under his belt, averaging almost 10 points and 6.5 assists for his career)
Kirk Hinrich (my favorite player on this squad)
Al Harrington
Andres Nocioni

and a bunch of bums

orrrrrr

2004-04

Chandler
Hinrich
Jamal Crawford
Eddie Curry :stoneface:
Donyell Marshall
Scottie Pippen (I dont think he should be included in the "prime" discussion but whatever)
Kendall Gill (See above)
Roger Mason
Jalen Rose
Marcus Fizer

and a bunch of filler

Duhon's got 6.8ppg and 4.6apg for his career.

Chandler and Deng's better years offensively have come when they both had elite pg's. These teams wouldn't be much better than what they did.

Last edited:
2004-05

Chris Duhon (has a few pretty good seasons under his belt, averaging almost 10 points and 6.5 assists for his career)
/quote]

He's got 6.8ppg and 4.6apg for his career.

Chandler and Deng's better years offensively have come when they both had elite pg's. These teams wouldn't be much better than what they did.

you're right, you're right, I was looking at his per 36 minutes stats (which are BS), so I'll take that one. Kirk Hinrich in his prime wasn't "elite" but he was very good.

I have to disagree about Deng needing an elite PG though. Before Rose he averaged
17 ppg

WITH D Rose

Last edited:
They wouldn't do much... Their potential seemed a lot better than how they turned out. :\

You dont think
Luol Deng 17 ppg, 6.5 rebounds, as well as an excellent defender (he still is in his prime)
Ben Gordon 20ppg
Kirk Hinrich 15ppg, 3.4 rebounds, 6.5 assists
Tyson Chandler 11 ppg, 11 rebounds, 2 blocks (even with the Baby Bulls BEFORE he has an "elite" point guard)
Eddy Curry 20 ppg, 8 rebounds
Jalen Rose 20 ppg 4 assists, 4 rebounds

and friends

in their primes could make some noise?

I'm defining "prime" as an average of the period in their career when they had the greatest concentration of statistical performance

Last edited:
the east is strong now or something?
I see a few strong teams and teams likely under .500 to be fighting for the last two playoff spots again.

honestly i still think they would be 8th.

Miami
Pacers
C's
Nets
Philly
today Bulls
are they better then NYK? i dont think so

eddy curry :smh:

ha, eddy curry . . . was that guy EVER decent in the NBA?

Actually he was. The year I remember the most was 06-07 because the Hawks played them the 2nd game of the season and he was eating (no pun intended) in the paint. Just bodying everybody down there. It was an article that came out a few months back that said Tim Floyd didn't handle those Baby Bulls teams the right way.

And that team might've been a 3,4, 5 seed in the Eastern Conference, similar to the Hawks of the past few years.

They should have paid BG that money. With their defensive schemes and two 20 ppg scorers, they would be able to push miami

I actually like BG backing up Rose as some instant offense off the bench, thats how hes always been most effective anyways

Yeah, that was the 02-03 years, by 04 Artest was gone to the Pacers :smokin

PG - K Hinrich
SG - B Gordon
SF - Ron Artest
PF - Elton Brand
C - Tyson Chandler

6th Jamal Crawford
7th Luol Deng

That lineup would have been dope

Al Harrington was on the Bulls?! Whoa I don't even recall that.

Eddy Curry was ballin' on the Knicks, straight doo-doo'n on cats. Then he jus' got outta shape and was released.

Yeah I think both 04/05' Bulls teams in their prime would be a 7/8 seeded team wit' no Superstar. Just great team basketball.

Back
Top Bottom