How hard is it to find a chick who....

Yep. Older broads look worse and make you put in more work. At least in my experience. No pedo.
Talked to one older woman in my life, made an exception because she was fly. Came in talking like she wanted no strings, on the 4th date we were at the mall, and she "stumbles" into Zales. Still hadn't hit yet. She starts talking this "I'm looking for a life partner" ********, I was like 
mean.gif
. Lied to her and told her I was down, hit like the true bop she was and dipped. Didn't even feel bad about it. Never again.

Last edited:
if you can be the best person you can be you will attract the type of person you want because you will embody it. 
Boom. Which is why I believe my homies always get low quality shady girls. That's who they attract, due to how they are, low quality shady dudes.

My wife fit all of the criteria.
Yup

My wife is pretty much all of that, no humble brag. Which is why she's my wife... I knew I'd be out of luck if I went out to look for something else..

I've known my wife since high school so I knew her personality and how she dated so I knew what to expect.

A Low body count is good but damn it lead to a lot of bad sex. Her inexperience and the need to be gentle was so frustrating since you have to break in the box. It would be a painful for her and ruined the chances of getting any pleasure out of it.

I say don't worry so much about body count, hell her experience would make a lifetime of pleasure for you. I mean As long as it doesn't feel like you're trying to bang a hallway...if she's got a good head on her shoulders, pushes you to do good in life, has a drive to do well in life, can be trust worthy, then I think you'll be set. I think those qualities can be found in a decent person lol if not.. Move to a different city.

...if she's got a good head on her shoulders, pushes you to do good in life, has a drive to do well in life, can be trust worthy, then I think you'll be set. I think those qualities can be found in a decent person lol if not.. Move to a different city.

Chuuuuch. My Lady in the avatar is just that. Took me a couple of years to weed thru the B's here in the Charlotte Metro area, but finally found her. Intelligent, has an Insane career, has her Master's, no kids, owns her home, madd kool friends, Gorgeous, loving, respectful and most important of all...throws it down between the sheets.

Talked to one older woman in my life, made an exception because she was fly. Came in talking like she wanted no strings, on the 4th date we were at the mall, and she "stumbles" into Zales. Still hadn't hit yet. She starts talking this "I'm looking for a life partner" ********, I was like 
mean.gif
. Lied to her and told her I was down, hit like the true bop she was and dipped. Didn't even feel bad about it. Never again.
laugh.gif
. I'm saying...

I want to find a girl who doesn't like holding hands much.

my hyna wants to hold my hand too much.

I want to find a girl who doesn't like holding hands much.
my hyna wants to hold my hand too much.

I'm kind of in the same situation. But due to certain reasons, she knows not to show to much PDA.

Last edited:

Is 25 or older

Is sophisticated

An 8+ on the real world scale looks wise

Educated (bachelors degree or more)

Has an impressive sense of humor

Fun

Cultured

Really cool

Extremely faithful

Will love you unconditionally regardless of status/salary

Can cook

And is either a virgin or has at most 3 bodies life time before meeting you

I'm in a debate with someone who swears that this isn't damn near impossible to find, if you're in the right social circles.
You want a saint. IS you a saint?

Thinking about it, I've loved and really liked a few women, but essentially I want a woman that makes me love her on a visceral, deep level the **** you can't control. That spark. Gets tough after a while looking into the eyes of a woman you get along amazingly with, and should love on that level but you don't.

Last edited:
I think it is wise and smart, to ask a woman how many guys she's slept with. If she gets offended = red flag, which in turn means, haul the hell away from her. If a person is uncomfortable talking about their sexual history, they're embarrassed about it.

Knowing a persons sexual history gives you a complete idea about them. Imagine a person, whether male or female, had a child that they gave away, earlier in life. Then, claims to not have children? A few years down the road, you're married to said person, and that child they orphaned, comes back looking for that parent...

I don't like the term "body count" but, damn, if a person is a certain age and has slept with 50+ or hundreds of people, don't you think they possibly have contracted an STD or two? Or a couple abortions? That information is IMPORTANT

You could just ask them about the things you mentioned like stds and abortions instead of the round about way.

Last edited:
I don't see how being offended is a red flag. Hell, some woman get offended when you ask them how much they weigh.

I think it is wise and smart, to ask a woman how many guys she's slept with. If she gets offended = red flag, which in turn means, haul the hell away from her. If a person is uncomfortable talking about their sexual history, they're embarrassed about it.

Knowing a persons sexual history gives you a complete idea about them. Imagine a person, whether male or female, had a child that they gave away, earlier in life. Then, claims to not have children? A few years down the road, you're married to said person, and that child they orphaned, comes back looking for that parent...

I don't like the term "body count" but, damn, if a person is a certain age and has slept with 50+ or hundreds of people, don't you think they possibly have contracted an STD or two? Or a couple abortions? That information is IMPORTANT

:rofl: :lol:

So you smash a chick and she never tells you that you have a kid and said kid shows up few years down the road and you married to a new person. Then what 
ohwell.gif

YNS

I just want to get a ***** from a rich fam pregnant then dip, so I can continue my bs n that child can be spoiled

I just want to meet a ***** without kids. Im not taking on another mans debt.

Lol. Some ***** tried to back burner me. She wanted nothing to do with me when I wanted her. Now the deadbeat she was with left her with a kif. She thought I would be some beta provider who took care of her and her kids. So sad that some people are pathetic enough to fall for **** like that.

Says who? What does it matter to you?
But you're aware of that doe..

:nerd:

Thats like roasting someone because you seen them in a gay club. :lol:

Actually, clicked your profile name, saw it in your activity. You slapping plenty skins though, yet worried about how much "cut" I get? What type of backyard, nosey neighbor are you? The next man shouldn't be worried about how much action someone else is getting.

I guess you're the pocket watching type as well. Shadow dwellers need a voice, I guess.

Last edited:
I trust my NT fam here are upstanding gentlemen and won't cape for these less-than-satisfactory ladies.

Right?

Back
Top Bottom