How hard is it to get a jordan/nike shoe account?

Im not sure if this has been asked before but how hard is it to get an account to sell jordan brand or nike shoes? Im interested in opening a shoe store andwas just curious, i got a good two years of college to finish but i thought yall may be able to help?

eazy as hell to lose it. LOL

im pretty sure it takes awhile tho

it took some dude in like Newport, CA awhile

his screenname is "Agenda" on nicekicks

he's been featured on Nicekicks

You've got a better chance standing in front of a semi-truck smashing you at 70mph and living than getting an acct. IF you're lucky you might get tosell the Air Monarch or Air Dart lol.

Course I don't really know, but they don't hand them out like candy on Halloween.

Originally Posted by abernja

You've got a better chance standing in front of a semi-truck smashing you at 70mph and living than getting an acct. IF you're lucky you might get to sell the Air Monarch or Air Dart lol.

Course I don't really know, but they don't hand them out like candy on Halloween.

true.

u have to put in some work

u have to establish ur store and what not

thanks for the insight, i was hoping someone on here knew a little but more but anything works.

Originally Posted by Zachariaahh

thanks for the insight, i was hoping someone on here knew a little but more but anything works.
just wait a bit dude.

give it a day or two

edit** wait for those dudes to reply, those dudes with the online stores like sneakerpreorder.com and mikkol88.com

they know

i was thinking about doing so. one just opened up at a mall nearby and i was surprised that they had the full jordan line.

its easy if you can do it right. You need to prove that you can move product, and location is also key. They do not want to over supply an area with lowdemand. it all depends on your circumstances. but if you have a clothing store that seels other shoes and your sales are great, they might consider you realquick

Originally Posted by RYZA272

its easy if you can do it right. You need to prove that you can move product, and location is also key. They do not want to over supply an area with low demand. it all depends on your circumstances. but if you have a clothing store that seels other shoes and your sales are great, they might consider you real quick
Very on-point. You have to prove to your Nike/JB rep that you can push their product and demographics play a huge role in them figuring out howmuch they give you.
The better you sell, the better products they will send.

If you slowly lose that demographics, they can restrict some products, or even all if you do poorly in sales, these guys don't mess around one bit.

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by Zachariaahh

wait for those dudes to reply, those dudes with the online stores like sneakerpreorder.com and mikkol88.com

they know
^^ that might help
wink.gif

harder than it is to use the search feature and find the 20+ other threads that have asked this over the years

I need to open a sneaker boutique in Oregon, Because we don't have +%@! other than Compound which only carries decent Nike quick-strikes and No Jordans! Orwe need a HOH!!!

Nike account? What level are you looking for?

Basic account (Streetwear, In-Line, ect) is fairly easy to get.

Once established, Jordan footwear is also fairly easy to pick up if you move in-line Nike basketball well.

It's getting your account expanded to include the boutique items (QS/Tier Zero, ect) that is damn near impossible.

this is one of the hardest things to get established .. you need to really have a great location in a key demographic
and also be a reputable seller

Where's mikkol with his input? We both go to the same mom n pop to cop but he has a business and I don't. Lol. He should easily be able to give moredetails.

The Shiekh shoes in Northridge, CA, had it's Jordan account canceled because they were selling their shoes early, but they opened up a new Shiekhdownstairs, in the same damn mall, and they carry Jordan Brand.
laugh.gif

So I mean, how hard can it be if you have the money for the account?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So I mean, how hard can it be if you have the money for the account?

your money doesn't matter. What matters is what was stated already. How much product you can move and bring money in for Nike/JB.

Originally Posted by abernja

You've got a better chance standing in front of a semi-truck smashing you at 70mph and living than getting an acct. IF you're lucky you might get to sell the Air Monarch or Air Dart lol.

Consider it a privilege. Comfy !%! shoes.
pimp.gif

go to www.iwanttosellnikes/jordanbrand.com and summit a app and wait till the clock strikes 12 midnight and look outside for a glass slipper. just kidding gotnike website and look under the biz part i did a few years back u must have a store and a credit line to start

Back
Top Bottom