How hard is it to sell shoes nowadays?

It's all about presentation. Provide good pics, have a good professional looking layout and have solid feedback.

Selling some heat doesn't hurt either.
wink.gif

Sneaker game is very lucrative right now. i don't sell shoes though.

i recently sold some kicks and it was very easy, then again, it was a deal (i was in it to make no money, just help out some NTers) but i can imagine if youaint sellin nothin limited, and you didnt get it for cheap, it would be hard to sale and make money.

i've been trying to get rid of my ds flint xiii's on and off for a couple years. can't sell em for retail. every time i find a buyer, they flake

i've been trying to get rid of my ds flint xiii's on and off for a couple years. can't sell em for retail. every time i find a buyer, they flake
You're selling them for too much .

i guess a better question is how hard is it to sell shoes without losing money on it?

like why would the dude want to lose money on deadstock shoes? at least get your money back.

Man I am getting closer and closer to selling 85% of my collection and just keeping the ones I really cherish. But I am so intimidated by eBay even though Ibuy stuff off it.
ohwell.gif

I mean , you got to learn how to be flexible with your buyers .
If they're not buying , that's your loss not theirs .

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

i guess a better question is how hard is it to sell shoes without losing money on it?

like why would the dude want to lose money on deadstock shoes? at least get your money back.

Exactly.....Some dude had the nerve to offer me 210 for some VVVNDS Infared VI's.
indifferent.gif

I'm tryna get as much as I can for em.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i was sellin those same shoes and only got $88 iwas mad, but thats how it is i guess. i cant get rid of my DS jordan v's to save my life, same probas you.

your selling for retail? what size?

What size do you have? I just sold two pairs of Flint XIII retro sz 9.5 & 10 on the bay for $230 and $215, not including shipping, two-three weeks ago
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom