How I Met Your Mother Post Series Discussion. Rustled Jimmies to the Maximum

antidope

Supporter
Anyone watch this show? 

I watched the first 7 seasons over the summer and couldnt get over it. Barney Stinson is the coolest character on TV hands down.

Robin and Lilly
embarassed.gif

This show has the most well rounded cast on TV. There isnt a character who if they got their own episode I would be upset about it.

Last edited:
I can't wait til the season premiere!

it's kinda bittersweet because the season is about to start but the series is gonna end.....

Worst show ever next to Friends and Seinfeld
What? Not only did you disrespect HIMYM, but SEINFELD? The greatest sitcom of all time? No sir, no. This is not allowed.

I wasnt aware that we were going to find out who the mother was this season, I hope its not Victoria it would be too obvious. 

Last edited:
I thought there is one more season???

but yes, I CANNOT wait for this 
The network hasn't renewed them for another season yet so the creators of the show are going ahead as if this is their last season.
Ahhh damn, I thought they had season 9 on deck too.... Good to know 
real life...

show needs to end man
No 
frown.gif

Worst show ever next to Friends and Seinfeld
oh ok.

go **** yourself bro
laugh.gif
I'm just messing dude, I really do like this show tho

I know you were kidding sacktown which is why I laughed. I've tried watching those shows but I just can't get into them

I feel you, there are tons of shows I cant ever get into HIMYM is one of the few I fell in love with

Lilly is such an insufferable character, I rarely laugh at her jokes. I don't care at all who the mother is... the show has made Ted outrageously annoying when it comes to relationships. 

I didn't give it a chance for awhile, but it does a lot of interesting stuff for a CBS sitcom. Love the flashbacks, pop culture references, Barney and Marshall are awesome, etc. I won't be disappointed if the show ends this season, though.

I feel you, there are tons of shows I cant ever get into HIMYM is one of the few I fell in love with
Thats because its legen wait for it.............................................................................................DARY
Worst show ever next to Friends 
Seriously though I have no clue how people find either funny. 
Most overrated comedy show in the world.. Show is terrible.
real life...

show needs to end man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom