How is Vancouver?

Moving up the ranks to college coaching (assistant) to a university in the Vancouver / Surrey area in July and I was wondering how is it?  Was out there for a few days but couldn't really see the area how I wanted?  How's the food?  Women? Does it rain all the damn time?  How are the people?  Any NT'ERS up there?

Moving up the ranks to college coaching (assistant) to a university in the Vancouver / Surrey area in July and I was wondering how is it?  Was out there for a few days but couldn't really see the area how I wanted?  How's the food?  Women? Does it rain all the damn time?  How are the people?  Any NT'ERS up there?

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

How are the people?
nardwuar1.jpg

Men's program? Basketball??

And yeah, man. Vancouver's sick! There is a lot of rain, but I expect you'll enjoy it.

Men's program? Basketball??

And yeah, man. Vancouver's sick! There is a lot of rain, but I expect you'll enjoy it.

i remember 1 or 2 years ago NT was hyping up Vancouver to be the best non american city, or more like a canadian NYC, etc. If i ever visited i would expect nothing less.

i remember 1 or 2 years ago NT was hyping up Vancouver to be the best non american city, or more like a canadian NYC, etc. If i ever visited i would expect nothing less.

Originally Posted by AlexGod

Definitely not a canadian NYC. That title belongs to Toronto...

Vancouver is pretty laid back. When I visited there it felt as if everyone was just so relaxed. Lots to look at in terms of scenery and nature. It does rain a lot but they do get their share of good weather. Pretty diverse community in terms of women, lots of difference backgrounds but there are a lot of asians. They have some good food spots, sushi tastes better in Vancouver. That's all I can remember... lol

Originally Posted by AlexGod

Definitely not a canadian NYC. That title belongs to Toronto...

Vancouver is pretty laid back. When I visited there it felt as if everyone was just so relaxed. Lots to look at in terms of scenery and nature. It does rain a lot but they do get their share of good weather. Pretty diverse community in terms of women, lots of difference backgrounds but there are a lot of asians. They have some good food spots, sushi tastes better in Vancouver. That's all I can remember... lol

nice man, I hoop out there.

Vancouver is fire for women, especially in the summer
pimp.gif

hit up the beaches and downtown if you out here in the summer
Food you have a whole lot of everything, not a food i couldnt find. Its a diverse place. And asian cuisine dominates.
It does rain, and as of yet its still not consistently shorts and tee weather, but its not too cold either. Kind of annoying but not a big problem.

There def heads out here
nerd.gif

lmk if you got more questions

nice man, I hoop out there.

Vancouver is fire for women, especially in the summer
pimp.gif

hit up the beaches and downtown if you out here in the summer
Food you have a whole lot of everything, not a food i couldnt find. Its a diverse place. And asian cuisine dominates.
It does rain, and as of yet its still not consistently shorts and tee weather, but its not too cold either. Kind of annoying but not a big problem.

There def heads out here
nerd.gif

lmk if you got more questions

I wish I lived in Toronto or Vancouver 
eyes.gif

I heard they're some bad looking broads up there. Have fun homeboi

I wish I lived in Toronto or Vancouver 
eyes.gif

I heard they're some bad looking broads up there. Have fun homeboi

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

You're gonna be surrounded by Asians.
this...or at least from what i remember.
I was there quite a few years ago, and I remember it was a really great city.  Seemed like a great place to live.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

You're gonna be surrounded by Asians.
this...or at least from what i remember.
I was there quite a few years ago, and I remember it was a really great city.  Seemed like a great place to live.

Back
Top Bottom