How long ago did Nike put the J-Kidd logos back on the Zoom Flight 5 iD?

They did this within the last week.

I really like the new midsole color options but I hate how the midsole is now color matched to the rand. I understand Nike is trying to save themselves a little money while still producing custom shoes, but ReebokIDs allow EVERY part of the shoe to be customized seperatley and usually cost less.

Man I never knew they stopped putting his logo on the back. When I did mine on I'd back in 07-08 it has the logo

Damn, they pulled them from Nike ID, really kicking myself right now, Jason Kidd's got the most underrated line.

Not that these are gone, I really hoping Nike plans on keeping a playable retro Flight in their ID lineup. Fingers crossed for a Zoom Flight 98 ID :nthat:

Quote:
Not that these are gone, I really hoping Nike plans on keeping a playable retro Flight in their ID lineup. Fingers crossed for a Zoom Flight 98 ID
nthat.gif
I doubt it, I don't see why so many people are clamoring for Gloves, you'll have what, 5 bootie/sleeve options? Unless they do some gradients or some crazy graphic options I don't see the appeal of the Gloves as ID's, after all, the official thread is filled with guys begging for Nike to keep colorways to a minimum, I just want 'em to throw these back up, there's so many options I never wind up pulling the trigger on ID's, these are beauty's, I wish someone like Penny endorsed them so they got more shine.                                                                                                             

Back
Top Bottom