How long have you gone without smashing... vol. It's been a while!

4 months when I moved to the central valley from the bay area, felt like a born again virgin. When I did finally smash again, I hulk smashed the thickest latina I ever took down in my life with the stamina of Zeus

There are too many promiscuous girls out there for y'all not to smash within a 3 month period

And these birds can be 8+

Day 1483 currently in progress

Ever since the day after 'The Decision' :lol: :x :smh:

Day 1483 currently in progress

Ever since the day after 'The Decision'
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
Whoa.

My ***** done left Cleveland, won 2 rings, lost two rings, and is now training for his return to Cleveland and you still sitting over here with a dry ****. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

But forreal though how does one do that. After 4 years, I'd be throwing hail marys, running game on everything with a vagina I saw; big, fat, ugly, old.

Four years, b?

Whoa.​

My ***** done left Cleveland, won 2 rings, lost two rings, and is now training for his return to Cleveland and you still sitting over here with a dry ****. :smh:  :lol:

But forreal though how does one do that. After 4 years, I'd be throwing hail marys, running game on everything with a vagina I saw; big, fat, ugly, old.​

Four years, b?​
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Whoa.​

My ***** done left Cleveland, won 2 rings, lost two rings, and is now training for his return to Cleveland and you still sitting over here with a dry ****. :smh:  :lol:

But forreal though how does one do that. After 4 years, I'd be throwing hail marys, running game on everything with a vagina I saw; big, fat, ugly, old.​

Four years, b?​

Yo im done :rofl: :rofl:

2 weeks tops ever since I lost my virginity back when I was 14...

body count is relatively low, it's been the same girls for the most part.

Are we talking from first time+ or from birth?
From birth 15 years
From first a year

At my age it really doesn't matter to me my body count

Last edited:
Was a virgin till my early twenties. Late bloomer scared AF of the p....
since I've had it I think longest I went was two months without it.

Back
Top Bottom