How long have you gone without smashing... vol. It's been a while!

No wonder y'all are amazed @ people claiming 100, 200+ body counts.

Y'all gotta through standards out the window!

If your single, and live alone, there's no reason you should have sex at least 2x a week.

Oh.

Last edited:
No wonder y'all are amazed @ people claiming 100, 200+ body counts.

Y'all gotta through standards out the window!

If your single, and live alone, there's no reason you should have sex at least 2x a week.

Ehh depends on what your work schedule is like and how much free time you have

Personally meaningless P gets tired after a while and I would choose things like sports and sleep over smashing one of my FWBs especially during the week.

I'm starting to realize my main problem is just not living by myself. Can't be smashing in the whip anymore, and getting a hotel isn't cheap. Also can't bring thots I'm not looking to wife up home. Life was so much easier before my grandma moved in and had the guest area I'd bring the thots to taken over.

Going to a beach/BBQ thing today with co-workers and I'm positive one chick wants the D, but idk where I can even give it to he :lol: (she lives with her parents too.)

Last edited:
I started this year off with a mean *** dry spell. I went from Nov 2013 to Feb 2014 with no cat :smh:

I'm starting to realize my main problem is just not living by myself. Can't be smashing in the whip anymore, and getting a hotel isn't cheap. Also can't bring thots I'm not looking to wife up home. Life was so much easier before my grandma moved in and had the guest area I'd bring the thots to taken over.

Going to a beach/BBQ thing today with co-workers and I'm positive one chick wants the D, but idk where I can even give it to he :lol: (she lives with her parents too.)
yea not having a spot definitely puts a dent in the smashing, i was missing out on easy yambs when i still lived with my ppls :smh: ...if you dont know anybody that got a spot for you, then the car is your best bet :lol:

The main thing that saved me when I was living at home was my irregular schedule. I would bring chicks over during the day while my mom was at work.

Whenever she went out of town it was go time :lol:

I used hotels a couple times when desperate

What if she say na let's go out for pizza?

Then this is a big one that thinks she deserve to be wined n dined be4 putting it on the table...

I been there... That I can not be seen with this chick thought :lol:

"I want to try cooking this new desert. Bring a movie"

Make her *** one of them box cakes. Or buy some grocery store cupcakes.

7 months. Ended the drought by smanging a chick with 3 nipples
laugh.gif

That a** was fat tho.
***** I would have been beating my **** all night

The drought would have continued

No shame bros! Outside the trip nip situation shorty was bad :lol:

And it wasn't like a fully formed areola and nipple. Just a lil extra texture underneath the titty. Hit her twice. First time I didn't even notice it. She kept her shirt on cuz it was on a naked air mattress.

yea not having a spot definitely puts a dent in the smashing, i was missing out on easy yambs when i still lived with my ppls :smh: ...if you dont know anybody that got a spot for you, then the car is your best bet :lol:

Went to a happy hour with co-workers today, the one I said I'm sure wants me dropped me off at the crib and I hooked up with her in her whip in front of my crib, unfortunately couldn't eem ask her to come in. My grandma needs to move back to my uncles :lol:

Last edited:
2 weeks has been the absolute longest since I started having sex on a regular in 07. The year I lost my vcard was 06. I'm 24 BTW. Right now I don't think I could go 2weeks without some cutty.smh

I'm on the worst drought in a long time... Passing the time trying to get my mind, body, and soul in order.

Man I'm getting ansy tho smh

I'm on the worst drought in a long time... Passing the time trying to get my mind, body, and soul in order.

I'm at like 3 weeks... Unbearable... I'm looking at fat nastys like... Maybe...

This is why you keep one on the team that's a solid role player. She only may be average looking but is dependable and you don't feel disgusted after smashing

This is why you keep one on the team that's a solid role player. She only may be average looking but is dependable and you don't feel disgusted after smashing

im about to have this joint be on the team. we smashed once and shes been on me ever since. shes average tho

might as well just have her on the side just to my squirrel on

I'm at like 3 weeks... Unbearable... I'm looking at fat nastys like... Maybe...

Usually got a couple of them lol... My team just fell apart on me... My main fb got her appendix taken out, and doesn't feel up to it yet... My other regular decided to visit family in Iowa... I had to fire on of my players because of lack of work ethic... And my main prospect is a flake among flakes, but has 5 tool skills...

Back
Top Bottom