How many females you know now that are showing signs that they like you?

and how do you know for certain this said woman is interested in you?

is the little things she say that you pick up on?

the way she stares at you or glances?

heard it from a friend?

and how do you know for certain this said woman is interested in you?

is the little things she say that you pick up on?

the way she stares at you or glances?

heard it from a friend?

just one. My gf.

but usually her best friend should be hinting you and if she tries to talk to you all day and night than she probably likes you.
For me, I know when they start putting in extra effort to talk to you.

just one. My gf.

but usually her best friend should be hinting you and if she tries to talk to you all day and night than she probably likes you.
For me, I know when they start putting in extra effort to talk to you.

zero

Feels-Bad-Man-Frog.jpg

this whole workout and girls will flock is a lie...jk not really looking but when i do text random girls i get "lets hang out."

this whole workout and girls will flock is a lie...jk not really looking but when i do text random girls i get "lets hang out."

when you notice a puddle form around there feet...they want you...or are extremely terrified of you. 50/50 really..

My girl bestfriend (Ashely) just text me saying .. "Wats up.. Lindsey wit you"..... And she have my girl number.... I asked my girl did she ever get a text from (Ashely)... She said no ... Females slick
30t6p3b.gif

My girl bestfriend (Ashely) just text me saying .. "Wats up.. Lindsey wit you"..... And she have my girl number.... I asked my girl did she ever get a text from (Ashely)... She said no ... Females slick
30t6p3b.gif

when you notice a puddle form around there feet...they want you...or are extremely terrified of you. 50/50 really..

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom