How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had since you've joined NT?

Since I JOINED in 07 I'd say 3 GFs..... Since I started lurking in 04 maybe 7..... How many chicks have I been thru in that time period.... TOO MANY TO COUNT

life is good

I'm not even going to quote Diego, but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I will never have a boyfriend again because of NT.
You guys have changed my perspectives on men forever
laugh.gif

even if i was about that life NT is the reason why a guy will never get noodz from me
laugh.gif

seen way to much T&A of girls i dont know to know better...

to answer the OP 3 since 05

3 (Span of 6 years)

White washed Mexican chick (6 months) - Really cute but a boring personality / this girl was a freak though (Fun fact - Her idol was Paris Hilton)
Guatemalan chick (2 years)- Cute/smart/sex was meh but it got better with time. ( Fun Fact - Broke it off because she wanted me to move to Guatemala with her
indifferent.gif
)
Mexican Chick (1 year) - This chick is on point! Body/face combo is a winning combo. Chick freaked me out though, always talking about marriage and having 5 kids!
eyes.gif
 (Fun fact - I'm still talking to her but it's for obvious reasons)

I'm done with Latinas for a while, the black/asian/white chick threads have inspired me 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

5 dimes and 4 M5s
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Have yet to be in a relationship. What's it like? [/color]
nerd.gif
although you get Vag on tap, you see them use it as a bargaining chip and other females flock so you soon resent their "scooby snack" routine
roll.gif

this man hit the nail on the head. Every word in that sentence is 100% truth

edit:
That +*$ too fat to give up on

word??? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kilojules[/color] got cakes??? someone point me in the right direction
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I'm not serious, but I've heard stories on here that are shadier than anything I could even imagine
eek.gif

So while I will probably have a boyfriend again in this lifetime, ever having owned a NT account would be a dealbreaker, I don't want someone who has been exposed to these shenanigans
laugh.gif

I'm not giving up.

That +*$ too fat to give up on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom