How many guys is too many for a girl?

who is this chick?
cheryl cole 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what she "tells" you fellas.

The crazy thing is, plenty of girls have tried to get a # out of me.
**** all that. You're next on my list and I'm next on yours. That's all that matters. :pimp:

Always stay strapped up. :nerd:

I asked this question to my first girlfriend she said 32 :x. Later told me it was only 3 and she didn't want me to think she was inexperienced (she was a few years younger than me). In hindsight, I have no idea which number was the truth :rofl:

:rofl: wow. Just to take a guess, the real # was either 10, or 39 :lol:

:rofl: wow. Just to take a guess, the real # was either 10, or 39 :lol:

I'm going with 39... cuz i dont think you learn how to splash waterfalls and squirt like that off 3 dudes :rofl: She was experienced. This question is like asking how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop though. You might get an answer but... "the world may never know"

I think the main point a lot of us were making, or at least me, is that body count isn't the end all be all.

I personally think having that convo is unproductive. That doesn't mean I'm looking to wife the girl that's in the club every weekend in a different dude's VIP.

It means I won't judge a girl purely off her # (within reason) and think of her as unworthy to lock down because she had 12 bodies at 26 and my max is 10. I just think that is silly, shortsighted, and naive.

Any one can lie about their # but over time character always shows
LeBron.gif

All of this...

You're next on my list and I'm next on yours. That's all that matters. :pimp:

That's how I deal with this topic when a female is asking about my past. Talking about it is just going to get her butt hurt. Since I am very good at judging a woman's character after a few conversations, I really don't care about her body count as long she can do the deeds I require of her to be my main squeeze. Nothing worst than dealing with an inexperienced female that can't do anything right sexually.

Yaw ain't scared of aids/HIV/stds?
My body count is 4 at 23. :pimp: meow.
Couldn't be with a chick that had a nba roster under her belt. Sad.

One thing that's crazy about this double standard is that I bet on a female dominated forum somewhere if this thread was made the average # of what a female would accept for a man would be much higher in proportion to age :lol: :smokin :smh:

Of course there'd be the few outliers talking about their man was a virgin when they got together so they're lucky or anything above 5 is :x and other bs where they'll just say they have a preference.

Last edited:
I need a girl with expirerince at least 15 penises under her belt

Your too low for me :frown:

Srs.

I'm 32 and I refuse to feel with a female that haven't been around the block if you will...

Females think that because they have two boyfriends and had sex everyday their certified freaks... Stop it slime..

I need a female that's seen different guns at different angles so she knows what she likes..

Yikes, missed this thread but I already see 10-15 is considered #$^@ status to some.

It's tough because you can't be a hypocrite if you have as many or more bodies than your gf.

Yikes, missed this thread but I already see 10-15 is considered #$^@ status to some.

It's tough because you can't be a hypocrite if you have as many or more bodies than your gf.

Im not one who cares about the number but I do believe it's different for men and women.

Women are emotionally more attached to sex and a chick who sleeps around consistently is gonna have some issues.

I'm not saying a woman can't have instances of casual sex without emotions but I don't believe it can happen over the long haul.

Life is a long journey man. Y'all wanna hold people accountable for a portion of life probably long forgotten. I barely remember most chicks from my teens early 20s.

I'm 20.. And the chance of me messin with a girl with a body count less than 10 is pretty slim

girl told me her body count

she's perfect in every way

told me 3 (she's 25.)

i reacted like an insecure *****. I guess even though I've been with girls that have higher counts that I know I'm going to marry this chick. And I come from a culture that more or less expects virginity. And she's of that culture too. But we both grew up very Americanized.

happy I searched this thread. made me realize to stop being an insecure *****. 
I knew I was wrong for thinking like that. It's nice that I didn't have to seek the advice of people I know and put her private business out there like that. Thx NT brahs.

Edit: and if it matters I didn't ask. She wanted to be honest and open with everything and I told her I don't care to know and she still insisted on telling me.

Last edited:
girl told me her body count

she's perfect in every way

told me 3 (she's 25.)

i reacted like an insecure *****. I guess even though I've been with girls that have higher counts that I know I'm going to marry this chick. And I come from a culture that more or less expects virginity. And she's of that culture too. But we both grew up very Americanized.

happy I searched this thread. made me realize to stop being an insecure *****. 
I knew I was wrong for thinking like that. It's nice that I didn't have to seek the advice of people I know and put her private business out there like that. Thx NT brahs.

Edit: and if it matters I didn't ask. She wanted to be honest and open with everything and I told her I don't care to know and she still insisted on telling me.

I'd be ecstatic if my girl had 3 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom