How many Nt'ers about that single dad life???

Just at home taking care of my lil dude while he sick right now. Got a 16 month old son and he's with me majority of the time versus his moms (bout 5 day a week). I don't get to go out much, but it's all worth it in the long run 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cool greyyy

Just at home taking care of my lil dude while he sick right now. Got a 16 month old son and he's with me majority of the time versus his moms (bout 5 day a week). I don't get to go out much, but it's all worth it in the long run 
pimp.gif
very nice friend, im glad your doing your part, and im 100% sure your son is gonna appreciate all the hard work you did.

i hope you have a good, rested night, i no how it can be, i got a 14 month daughter

Props to you, man. I've been close to (via work or an actual relationship) with four single moms in my life. Two of them, daddy essentially bailed in the delivery room and ain't in the picture at all. In one case it's joint custody (in a good way). And in the last one dad gets visitation every other weekend (not ideal, but they get along and it works out, and pays support). And I see the effect it has on the kids, the moms, families, etc.

The "sacrifices" you're making right now (chillin' at home; very little social life, essentially) will pay off in the end.

Single or with someone...... its magic

nothing beats waking up to a 2 year old jumping on your back

stuff like that fills me up with energy to get up and provide for my lil dude. Even if the mom gets crazy and annoying, I always make it happen for lil me.

Keep it up cause its the only thing worth working for.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

stuff like that fills me up with energy to get up and provide for my lil dude. Even if the mom gets crazy and annoying, I always make it happen for lil me.

Keep it up cause its the only thing worth working for.
2 Year olds rock my friend lol .. I have one myself - That feeling in the morning Priceless
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

my two lil ones knocked out sleep right now. It definitely feels good waking up to them arguing in the morning about what to watch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Keep it up cause its the 3only thing worth working for.
2 Year olds rock my friend lol .. I have one myself - That feeling in the morning Priceless
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
wait till he's 5, that first day of kindergarten u gonna be excited. I know i was when my son started this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know how you feel... i have a 18 month old and a 13 month old and a 14 month old and 1 more on the way in March.

To all you kids out there. Use protection at all times. Im only 21....

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I know how you feel... i have a 18 month old and a 13 month old and a 14 month old and 1 more on the way in March.

Damn son...im 21 also, but you got a load on your hand. Be the best you can be brutha!

alien.gif

Irresponsible as +#*$. Unless you're trolling of course.

Originally Posted by megatron

alien.gif

Irresponsible as +#*$. Unless you're trolling of course.
trolling used to mean something

My daughter turns 13 this month. Been a single dad since she has been 1. Mom hasn't seen her for many many years. It's tough work.

There's a difference between single father and just plain irresponsible.

Don't want to get into mine but her mom lives in Florida, me and my sis has joint custody of my 11 year old girl. I'm glad it happened the way it was supposed to. I love being a father. I'll give my life for her

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

There's a difference between single father and just plain irresponsible.
If he is being serious.

It happened, what do you want him to do, get rid of the kids. Its a sucky situation but I'm sure he learned from his error.

He is being responsible now cause he is taking care of them.
happy.gif

I will never get how a mother can be away from her child.
I was away from my nephew for some months and I would cry and look at his pic.
That's not even my kid.

Well wishes OP.
Babies with fathers make me smile.

^ learned his lesson? 3 kids within a two year span and 1 on the way? Lulz

But i do believe the kid is trollin tho.

Props to all u dudes tho
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
props to you guys, i am still practicing but my little brother is raising two and i love them with everything first girls in my family(no sisters
ohwell.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom