How many of y'all Cali NT'ers Down With This Secret Society? Serious.

I'm sure they're pretty intelligent guys too, MIT, USC etc...this is LIVING! Being filthy rich and still taking advantage of education needed to call shots in the game
FJfpJjl.png

OBhNDo0.png

these dudes get into prestigious schools but are trash academically. probably get in through private/prep schools, similar to how it works in the u.s. at least, all the ones I've had classes with have been like that.
not obscenely wealthy students from asia though :smokin :smh: messing up all the curves :lol:

Speaking from my own experience and 2 cents. I immigrated to the states with mom as a kid from Southeast Asia. We still keep in touch with friends from the homeland, a lot are affluent.

If you have the means, you send your kid to the USA or if you can't get in, then UK or Canada. At the worst there's Australia to get your masters.

Technology and westernization generated a lot of new wealth in the last decade or two. Cars are also cheaper in the USA, especially exotics.

Last time I went back home and visited the dealership in 2010, a new M3 was $250k and Murci was over $1M.

People couldn't believe it when I told them a new M3 is $70k here. That gets you like a 318i or whatever watered down version they have over there.

As far as kids go, some are really determined to succeed. They know the grind their parents went through and have that fire. Others are screw ups which is a damn shame. I can't hate on them though. Parents worked hard. Hopefully the money won't run out with the kids.

The best life possible? really? maybe the most stable... but to feel that they are living "the best" means you really haven't found your calling in life.

I have an office off of Rodeo drive and have seen/heard/experienced how boring most rich people live/are... I don't see any passion for anything in the instagram pages you posted.

Just buying stuff and taking pictures of it... nothing they post was a creation of their own, no posts of the result of hard work and passion, no posts of accomplishments or acheivements...

looks like a retail catalogue with random filters.... that's it..
That's what I mean, hedonism, it's what makes them happy, can't hate on them for that. When I say best life, I meant being able to afford a means to a better life, like prestigious education, affluent neighborhoods and a solid community. No one can't say Asians don't have a solid community outside of Asia. They're just having some fun with western culture, there's nothing wrong with that, they can afford it.

What motivates me, as I stated before, is watching them spend money on making them happy. If I had millions, I'd change the world. I'd do so much. But they are not me and I am not them. Their parents WON, I can't be mad at that or judge. Who's to say if I grew up rich that I wouldn't have their same perspective. Which is why I love my life, because I've accomplished so much with very little.

Cant compare MIT to SC lmao.

There's stuff like this in OC, but nothing to this degree.
I wasn't comparing, but they are both top schools my pedantic distrusting good sir; who screwed me out of Secret Santa 2014 
happy.gif
All good though, merry xmas, breh.

Bottom line though is breh dropped 270K on a car like it was nothing. Another GRADUATED from MIT and dropped 200K on car...A CAR.
They're handling business, you can't be mad at that. They're little Tony Starks out here! 

JBJqhUH.gif

It's not just a rich Chinese thing. You see rich kids period out there in LA even if they are a celebs kid or whatever. So Cal just has that lifestyle.
But it is if they're using a "Chinese Language App" to arrange meet ups. I'm sure other rich kids have clubs too, but they're a little secret society meeting up chillin' and what not. I like seeing that type of unity. Proof that everybody can eat, peacefully. Or is there violence and gangs in mix, like Fast and the Furious?

Only reason I ask, is because rich Asian-Americans from NYC and LA live two totally different lifestyles.

Last edited:
That's what I mean, hedonism, it's what makes them happy, can't hate on them for that. When I say best life, I meant being able to afford a means to a better life, like prestigious education, affluent neighborhoods and a solid community. No one can't say Asians don't have a solid community outside of Asia. They're just having some fun with western culture, there's nothing wrong with that, they can afford it.

What motivates me, as I stated before, is watching them spend money on making them happy. If I had millions, I'd change the world. I'd do so much. But they are not me and I am not them. Their parents WON, I can't be mad at that or judge. Who's to say if I grew up rich that I wouldn't have their same perspective. Which is why I love my life, because I've accomplished so much with very little.

I wasn't comparing, but they are both top schools my pedantic distrusting good sir; who screwed me out of Secret Santa 2014 :D .

All good though, merry xmas, breh.

Screwed u? My fault it went to spam instead of regular mail... If u want I can match u with someone right now.

SC is definitely not a top school... I know people who got in there with a 2.4 in hs, people in their grad programs NOW who had a 2.6 in undergrad.

Last edited:
I read an article in Businessweek yesterday about this but nothing to the degree of these luxury outings. Just the Chinese wanting to provide more for their kids in the states

NT a secret society tho...

but on the real, a few of my buddies who went to U of M and State said theres a lot of these kids with all this money whipping Lambos and GTR's and sick places.

He was told by someone that the chinese government gives these kids money to go to school here, like A LOT of money. forgot how it works and if its paid back or what.

Good for them.
They're traveling, learning a new language, got nice cars, and pursuing higher education.
I legit don't see anything wrong. They doing it

these guys are everywhere...here in Toronto as well...

where my business is the two units to the right and left of me are asians who just wrap their own cars as a hobby and friends for a fee....100k cars running back and forth all day, wrapping them in corny *** colors and designs

little skinny asian kids in jeggings and nerdy glasses...

one of the consistent characteristic of these lames is that they are hella anti-social with anyone OTHER THAN asian...dudes play deaf dumb and blind if you ask them for anything or even just a question...

nothing about their lifestyle or money make me jealous or envious...but their anti-social almost arrogant personality makes me want to call up a couple dudes in the hood to run their whole life in over a night...

they move very sloppy too, these the same kids get robbed on the daily and ain't **** change cuz the money too long...

Good for them.
They're traveling, learning a new language, got nice cars, and pursuing higher education.

bruh they ain't doing **** at school...the **** they learning in school they already learned back 5 years ago...they out here just doing party drugs, raving, and running around in expensive cars...some of these dudes fail all their classes out here and just use it as an excuse to go live in a different world for a few years and **** around, while they're parents sit back home on a throne bragging about their kids being overseas (this the same thing going on with these arab cats)....

half the time you see them they ain't got no dimes or anything...just a bunch of no-personality lames hanging around each other...

sounds like im hating, but you really need to engage with these guys to see what they really about...

There's a grip of these types in SF.  Maseratis, Lambos, Ferraris, Benzs and Bimmers.  

The few that I know don't give a damn about school, kinda socially awkward, poor English, designer everything.

More power to them (or their parents, most likely)

I live next door to one of these cats. Sometimes he will knock on my door just to ask me what the hottest songs are at the moment. Hella random at like 2:15pm on a Tuesday. I put him up on that Bobby Shmurda song and the next week he knocked on my door asking, "More Bobby Shmurda... more?" in his thick accent. Which made me ask myself, "Is this my life right now?"

Last edited:
Seen a young asian dude driving down here (Cleveland) in a Audi R8 with florida tags the other week..... Assuming he was here for the Cavs game. I was wondering how the **** this young *** dude get that whip

It's pretty obvious these individuals have money, but they aren't the only ones.  There are plenty of wealthy individuals out there.  This doesn't surprise me one bit.  It's obvious that these 'kids', going to school or whatever have wealthy parents over-seas.  If they made their own dough, and bought their own rides then that's cool, but it ain't seem that way (at least not to me).

Most money overseas are invested in the US, and they are doing it through their 'kids' as a means to move 'wealth' from one country to another.  It's no different than High Schoolers driving G35s, WRXs, etc.

I live next door to one of these cats. Sometimes he will knock on my door just to ask me what the hottest songs are at the moment. Hella random at like 2:15pm on a Tuesday. I put him up on that Bobby Shmurda song and the next week he knocked on my door asking, "More Bobby Shmurda... more?" in his thick accent. Which made me ask myself, "Is this my life right now?"

should have asked em $100 per song :lol:

Last edited:
these guys are everywhere...here in Toronto as well...

where my business is the two units to the right and left of me are asians who just wrap their own cars as a hobby and friends for a fee....100k cars running back and forth all day, wrapping them in corny *** colors and designs

little skinny asian kids in jeggings and nerdy glasses...

one of the consistent characteristic of these lames is that they are hella anti-social with anyone OTHER THAN asian...dudes play deaf dumb and blind if you ask them for anything or even just a question...

nothing about their lifestyle or money make me jealous or envious...but their anti-social almost arrogant personality makes me want to call up a couple dudes in the hood to run their whole life in over a night...

they move very sloppy too, these the same kids get robbed on the daily and ain't **** change cuz the money too long...

lol you mad cuz the nerd in jeggings didnt give you a head nod when you were actin like a lil groupie around his car? hates strong cuh, no need for salt.

7JQyX0U.png
 ...he prolly tearing up the streets with "Bobby *****" on repeat! STUNTIN' HARD OUT HERE 
nthat.gif

lol you mad cuz the nerd in jeggings didnt give you a head nod when you were actin like a lil groupie around his car? hates strong cuh, no need for salt.
3ddF9h6.png

NT a secret society tho...

but on the real, a few of my buddies who went to U of M and State said theres a lot of these kids with all this money whipping Lambos and GTR's and sick places.

He was told by someone that the chinese government gives these kids money to go to school here, like A LOT of money. forgot how it works and if its paid back or what.
Really? I've heard about a few people at NYU, but I chalked it up to hear say.
SC is definitely not a top school... I know people who got in there with a 2.4 in hs, people in their grad programs NOW who had a 2.6 in undergrad.
No way! I thought it was a top research school, they have a pretty impressive alumni. But with anything below a 3.0, palms were greased.

i'd definitly get me some of those wealthy chinese yambs.
Are you Jewish? ...Honestly that's the only way it's happening. 
laugh.gif

Am I jelly of the expendable paper these young cats have at their dispense? Yes, it's no deeper than knowing how hard it is in this country to reach and maintain multi-millions... especially coming from where I came.

At my university I actually had a group of about three-four of these well-off Asian designer friendly dressed kids in a few of my business courses junior/senior year. 8AM classes, accent's mad thick, somewhat anti-social to most, but overall they were very friendly after a conversation or two and they were always willing to give me answers to their homework without me even asking... like, I'd see them in the library, chunk the deuce in an effort to keep it moving and they'd be like "Hey! Did you do your HW?" Me, "No, he just gave it to us this morning and it's not due until next week?" Them, "Yeah but I just did it after class, look, this is where I had the most trouble at sections 6.4 and 7.7 because etc. etc. etc."

I always thought there was something they wanted out of me or wanted to ask me but I never really let the conversation get there... Had I know then what I know now after viewing this thread I would've got their numbers and tried to see what was really good with their inner circles in addition to the b()x. *Shrugs*

Last edited:
^yeah man, me love you long time real funny.

Good for them.

bruh they ain't doing **** at school...the **** they learning in school they already learned back 5 years ago...they out here just doing party drugs, raving, and running around in expensive cars...some of these dudes fail all their classes out here and just use it as an excuse to go live in a different world for a few years and **** around, while they're parents sit back home on a throne bragging about their kids being overseas (this the same thing going on with these arab cats)....

half the time you see them they ain't got no dimes or anything...just a bunch of no-personality lames hanging around each other...

sounds like im hating, but you really need to engage with these guys to see what they really about...

i do hang out with these guys and they're nothing like the way you're describing them :lol:l

might just be the 6.

They might seem anti-social, but they're just in an environment they're not use to and a language they don't fully understand. Can't hate them for wanting to hang out with Asians, it's just easier and more comfortable I guess.

Last edited:
Am I jelly of the expendable paper these young cats have at their dispense? Yes, it's no deeper than knowing how hard it is in this country to reach and maintain multi-millions... especially coming from where I came.

At my university I actually had a group of about three-four of these well-off Asian designer friendly dressed kids in a few of my business courses junior/senior year. 8AM classes, accent's mad thick, somewhat anti-social to most, but overall they were very friendly after a conversation or two and they were always willing to give me answers to their homework without me even asking... like, I'd see them in the library, chunk the deuce in an effort to keep it moving and they'd be like "Hey! Did you do your HW?" Me, "No, he just gave it to us this morning and it's not due until next week?" Them, "Yeah but I just did it after class, look, this is where I had the most trouble at sections 6.4 and 7.7 because etc. etc. etc."

I always thought there was something they wanted out of me or wanted to ask me but I never really let the conversation get there... Had I know then what I know now after viewing this thread I would've got their numbers and tried to see what was really good with their inner circles in addition to the b()x. *Shrugs*
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom