how many of you are currently in a relationship, but still not

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I haven't been in a relationship for 13 24 years
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I want no parts of it tho, for now. I feel like relationships thrive on drama, and i'm way too laid back for that.

Met my first love in college and we were together for about three and a half years.

Probably took me like 5 years to get over her but I finally did.  I haven't talked to her since we broke up despite the fact that I simp'ed hard.  I think I spoke to her once when I was in law school.

Now I kinda laugh though cause we are 35 years old.  I'm married with 2 kids and my wife does not want for anything.  She never got married and is still alone. 

The only thing is sometimes I wonder if she hears about me and feels like she f'd up. 

im in a relationship now. im pretty much over her. but my ex body was sickening im kinda sexually infatuated by her, so i would only smash my ex but not date her.

My first love was yeeeears ago, so to answer, yes I'm over her and not in contact either. Broad was a trip anways, cheated on me and almost had me killed at the gym. She had dude spray bullets at me
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

just recently broke up with my most recent GF, but yea i dont think ill ever get over my first love.
i was simpin hard when we broke up 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom