How many times has your car been broken into?

LMAO @ the title....like is this really happening to people time and time again?

Happened to me back in 05, broke my passenger window and stole my radio, and the sad part was with the radio and the window and the tint, still cost less than my deductible at the time. When they stole my radio, I had the speakerboxx from the two cd set from Kast that I never was able to replace, I wasn't about buying the whole set to have just the one cd back and have two Love Below CDs.

LL

LL

After some scum bags tried to break in my car, I went ham on the security. I have a tilt sensor, extra sensative shock sensor, 3 motion sensor and back up battery. No ones coming within 5 feet of my car without a warning, then the alarm going off

After some scum bags tried to break in my car, I went ham on the security. I have a tilt sensor, extra sensative shock sensor, 3 motion sensor and back up battery. No ones coming within 5 feet of my car without a warning, then the alarm going off
Sounds like you need Heisenburg security.

tumblr_mtyd04CGSZ1qhhg2do1_1280.jpg

That's dope I need a setup for my vehicle, where did you purchase your unit from. My homeboy had his alarm go off he forgot to park it in the garage he came out at 2 am and shot two guys that were breaking in to his car. The crazy part is 1 of the guys did have a pistol on him, I wouldn't have went that overboard with shooting but the guys. The police didn't press charges on him because they guys who were trying to steal his car had prints from a bunch of previous jobs.

That's dope I need a setup for my vehicle, where did you purchase your unit from. My homeboy had his alarm go off he forgot to park it in the garage he came out at 2 am and shot two guys that were breaking in to his car. The crazy part is 1 of the guys did have a pistol on him, I wouldn't have went that overboard with shooting but the guys. The police didn't press charges on him because they guys who were trying to steal his car had prints from a bunch of previous jobs.
I would of shot them too. That **** is violating yo.

Motion sensor (If someone comes too close to your car)
Amazon product ASIN B0009VFOME
Tilt sensor (if your car gets jacked up from someone trying to steal your wheels)
Amazon product ASIN B000GAYN3E
And an alarm system to hook all those up to
Amazon product ASIN B00GT2GA6Q

Last edited:
One morning I came back to my passenger window shattered. Thought I had left the window open over night until I saw glass all over.

Whoever did it took my outdated GPS and left its charger/phone charger on the seat :lol: .

I would of shot them too. That **** is violating yo.

Motion sensor (If someone comes too close to your car)
Amazon product ASIN B0009VFOME
Tilt sensor (if your car gets jacked up from someone trying to steal your wheels)
Amazon product ASIN B000GAYN3E
And an alarm system to hook all those up to
Amazon product ASIN B00GT2GA6Q

Thanks bro

Not into the car but clowns stole temporary tags off my wife's new car And these clowns are getting tickets all over town. All the tickets are of course being mailed to me. Luckily I filed a police report so all the tickets are being erased bit it's a ***** to deal with all the different jurisdictions

Once, tried to open my trunk but luckily my car has a lock on the trunk handle. They would've taken my amp,sub and my laptop :nerd: I was still pretty upset at my broken passenger window and they pulled everything out the glove. Ever since then my aftermarket alarm has done wonders. :smokin

Someone stole my dad's license plate recently, ended up getting a new plate with unique bolt pattern to remove em.

never. i did leave my window rolled down when i parked in the back at my job deliverying pizza and someone stole my ipod and phone
that was completely my fault but owner said security camera was broken at the time so couldnt see who did it, i was pissed

never. i did leave my window rolled down when i parked in the back at my job deliverying pizza and someone stole my ipod and phone
that was completely my fault but owner said security camera was broken at the time so couldnt see who did it, i was pissed

It was the owner

Security cameras were working

My car was broken into and the alarm didn't eem go off. When I went to check around it and opened the other door then the security alarm went off :stoneface:

Lost about $28k :x :smh:

Last edited:
Just so happens someone else got their car window shattered not too far from where I parked mine last night. I hope this soulless punk gets caught or something even worse happens to him for vandalizing the wrong car.

Last edited:

Your boss got a new phone and ipod

Once

I think it was by somebody I know lookin for my drugs and cash. They did it while I was at my old job, the dude shattered the driver window and went straight to the trunk where I kept my work, they left it wide open. Thank God I kept the cash on me and my work at home that day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom