how much does wiz khalifa weigh? cereal question

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by FOG

How the hell does dude smoke so much dank but is unaffected by them munchies? 
nerd.gif
Any heavy smoker will tell you that at SOME point, they stopped getting munchies and weed actually KILLED their appetite.. I lost 40 lbs on the kush and OJ diet back in 06-07.

Ehhh idk about all that. Up until the last few months I had been smoking on average two blunts of dank for like 5 or 6 years and if anything I had trouble eating unless i was
pimp.gif

Ciggarettes are a diff story that +**+ was dead your appetite quick.

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif
Any heavy smoker will tell you that at SOME point, they stopped getting munchies and weed actually KILLED their appetite.. I lost 40 lbs on the kush and OJ diet back in 06-07.
yea i dont know bout that one, i been blowin heavy for bout 7 years & i always eat good when im blowed. i have known sum dudes to lose alotta weight when they start smokin tho

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Probably 155-160 he's pretty tall so....

This.

never heard of a dude weighing that little at that height...i can understand 185 190...but 155?
30t6p3b.gif
prolly weighs as much as amber

When I played ball in HS I was 6'3 160, and definitely not as skinny as Wiz is. I have a friend with a similar build to him and he's 5'11 135 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif
I believe it. I had friends in college that literally smoked all day everyday and they lost a lot of weight. He told me he stopped getting hungry. These dudes are still in college though 6 years later
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif
I believe it. I had friends in college that literally smoked all day everyday and they lost a lot of weight. He told me he stopped getting hungry. These dudes are still in college though 6 years later
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
them dudes prolly just aint got enough money to smoke good & eat good, so they just chose to smoke

Paul-Williams2.jpg

This is Paul Williams fighting at 147. He's 6'2 so pretty close to Wiz's height. Paul is probably in the 150's here and I'd venture to say w/ more mass than Wiz currently based on his above pix. No chance Wiz is much more than 150, if at all.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

When I played ball in HS I was 6'3 160, and definitely not as skinny as Wiz is. I have a friend with a similar build to him and he's 5'11 135 
sick.gif
god damb jeremy lamb

Dude said on the be easy remix that hes 6'4 but that was 3 years ago so he might have gotten taller.

And the !@%* is snoop wearing on his head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

roll.gif
ohwell.gif
them dudes prolly just aint got enough money to smoke good & eat good, so they just chose to smoke

nah their people have money

^well thats the opposite of me, smokin never made me lose my appetite...
how much yall think wiz can bench tho? ima say anywhere from 95-115 lbs

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif
yea i dont know bout that one, i been blowin heavy for bout 7 years & i always eat good when im blowed. i have known sum dudes to lose alotta weight when they start smokin tho

I lost 25 LBS this year from the Kush and water diet. I was at 235 end of last year I’m now at 210, smoke every day after work or before I go to bed. Still get munchies but don’t drink anything with sugar  

knew Paul Williams was gonna make an appearance in this thread 
laugh.gif

wiz should try his hand at mma... at 6'4 he'd be a problem in the LW division.................... 

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif

wiz should try his hand at mma... at 6'4 he'd be a problem in the LW division.................... 

wiz would get manhandled in mma, just imagine how weak this *%#+@ is

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif

wiz would get manhandled in mma, just imagine how weak this *%#+@ is
maybe he could cut to 135lbs???

nah im playing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom