How much is lung Cancer costing you? Vol. Paycheck going up in smoke..

ABC 7 news was just talking about a dollar a pack increase on squares
eek.gif
...I don't smoke ciggs... just a black once a week or so... but at this point, ya'll should just smoke crack .It's much cheaper and safer. I had a conniption when cigarillos went from two for a dollar to more than a dollar, but I honestly don't see how all this cigarette taxing is fair
ohwell.gif

So how much do you spend on smoking? I DID ask a question chap.. or did you come in here for some other reason than the subject matter at hand?
smh.gif

if i could, i would tax the @@$% out of cigarettes, cause most people would still probably buy them

I don't smoke, but if I did, I'd consider this an expensive disgusting habit.

But then again, so is fast food and KFC. And you don't see the gov taxing them.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

if i could, i would tax the @@$% out of cigarettes, cause most people would still probably buy them

That's what seems kinda unfair about it. If they weren't addictive and ppl just chose to remain smokers, I coul dunderstand. But these companies pitch their product and the gov't taxes the hell out of it and its like entrapment to me
laugh.gif

i smoke i dont have a job, the burden lies with my folks....which feels bad man

if that %!$! ever goes over 8 dollars i will quit i swear to GOD

Originally Posted by bud dink

i smoke i dont have a job, the burden lies with my folks....which feels bad man

if that %!$! ever goes over 8 dollars i will quit i swear to GOD

no you wont

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I had a conniption when cigarillos went from two for a dollar to more than a dollar, but I honestly don't see how all this cigarette taxing is fair
ohwell.gif
Swishers are $1.79 here nowadays
smh.gif
. I remember the days of two for a dollar cigarillos
frown.gif
. And yeah, they stay increasing the tax on tobacco. I think I just paid like $6 for a pack of Camels?! And I remember going half on a pack in NYC because it was like $9.
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
(CA > NY)

damn i smoked in high school and payed 5.25 for a pack of camels... that was about 7 years ago.  thank god i quit.

damn, thank god i got a hook up for cigs
i remember when i used to pay $7 for packs of ports.......i wish it was how when i 1st started i could get a pack for $5

$8-9 for a pack

cigarillos $1.15-1.50 . full size dutches $1.50-2.11

I spend about $20 a week on cigs. $5 for a pack of newports here in CA. It's much cheaper than smoking crack,ice, or meth. I can't even find good clean ice for $200/8ball in my town.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I spend about $20 a week on cigs. $5 for a pack of newports here in CA. It's much cheaper than smoking crack,ice, or meth. I can't even find good clean ice for $200/8ball in my town.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom