How much is your car insurance?

Are you kidding me?

I still don't have a car because every time I've gotten quotes, it was like $300+ a month for early 00's Hondas and Lexuses. :x

But, I'm 22 in Las Vegas with no driving record.

I'd be paying damn near what the car is worth in insurance in less than 2 years. :x

24y/o

Geico

$186
sick.gif

04 Infiniti G35 coupe

2 speeding tickets and 1 accident
mean.gif

Stationed in Florida

I got just a Dart GT last month, how do you like yours?
love it flys under the radar for a 4 cylinder its loud with the dual pipes packs a punch for small mid size only thing is i wish the rallye had the touchscreen 
givers the 6 cylinder charger fits from da start 

24y/o
Geico
$186 :x
04 Infiniti G35 coupe
2 speeding tickets and 1 accident :smh:
Stationed in Florida

I head insurance prices in florida are ridiculous.

insurance prices should drop after a certain amount of time with no claim/tickets. something must be done, we as americans need to band together and fight these bigwigs. imagine how much these clowns bank compared to how much they actually have to spend :x

$78 a month Geico 98 Acura liability

Last edited:
CT
Geico
Record: been through sum thangs

But enough about me. I wanna take up a collection for JJ Watt
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
geico
You don't wanna know :lol: :smh:
View media item 1227975
This ***** been running over police daily ???
Cot dam, did you crash your whip into a Geico building?
I would sell my car and buy one of them robowheelchairs and make it happen.
Son, its like you buying another car every year you stay at that rate, cept you dont actually get the car you just payin the money.

NT please have a heart.

Last edited:
I think he got a DUI recently?

Steely needs to inform us of how long it takes for that type of stuff to go down

Are you kidding me?

I still don't have a car because every time I've gotten quotes, it was like $300+ a month for early 00's Hondas and Lexuses. :x

But, I'm 22 in Las Vegas with no driving record.

I'd be paying damn near what the car is worth in insurance in less than 2 years. :x

Hondas cost more because they are most stolen and your young and live in Vegas.. when you turn 25 the rates will drop

Hondas cost more because they are most stolen and your young and live in Vegas.. when you turn 25 the rates will drop
So true.
My brother in law's Integra got jacked three times, and at the second time most of the parts were stripped and the remaining car was found near a railroad track

Last edited:
clean record
2004 infiniti G35
Milwaukee
136$ cant wait till im passed 26 for the rates to go down

Man I'm dreading paying for insurance cuz being a 22 year old male in Brooklyn with a brand new license is bad news

I have progressive and I pay 1100 every 6 months.

2004 Subaru Legacy with comprehensive and 0 deductible for glass 250 for everything else
2007 Chevy Aveo with minimal

nothing on record since 2009 (which has all cleared out of the CLUE system)

Live in the suburbs of New Orleans, LA (some of the highest rates in the country)

It's a bit high because of the coverage on the Legacy and the fact that I've kept my 69 year old mother on my policy to give myself peace of mind when she's in town and uses my car.

progressive

$104

08 impala 

Baton Rouge,LA

2 no insurance and speeding tickets
mean.gif
.........80 is not fast that is cruising 

Married
Los Angeles
Geico
2015 Subaru WRX (mine)
1999 Camry (wifes)

$134/month for full coverage on both cars.

Man I'm dreading paying for insurance cuz being a 22 year old male in Brooklyn with a brand new license is bad news

I had a buddy a few years ago who fit the same description as you and I remember him telling me he was paying $1000 every 6 months.

IDK if this mean anything to insurance companies, but he is a black male.

I was riding dirty with no insurance for 2 weeks. Heart dropped every time I saw a cop. I was nervous like I had jayz's stolen bricks in the trunk.

Back
Top Bottom