How much is your car insurance?

26, male
NYC
2012 civic
$180/month
Geico

1 speeding ticket still on my record.

When I was car shopping, progressive and metlife quoted me at ridiculous and laughable rates over $600/month.

Last edited:
Nissan Maxima
Northern of Virgina

Progressive

"**** Fairfax County" Styles P

45 for 12 charger & 65 for 2014 Chrysler minivan. Only liability.
Got bars & Ride clean than a mutha.

'14 Charger wit da hemi
Allstate
$143 :x and I had to raise my deductible to $500 just to pay less than $175 Bout to drop it back to $250 though.
Cali

Last edited:
PG county, MD
$132/mo Geico 08 nissan altima
Rear end accident (will fall off next June and my rates will drop then I'll be switching back to usaa)

My dad, mom, and me all got listed on our insurance. Close to 300 dollars for two cars :x I go half with my dad so I'm paying out of pocket 150.

Six months = $450
State Farm
Florida
'06 Sonata
Max coverage: 300/300/500
I drive a delivery truck for a job all around orlando area...looking at your coverage i aint even mad. i recently moved down her from south carolina and the accidents in florida are ridiculous. **** has me wanting to move back home :smh:

also if you haven't had insurance in the past 30 days some insurance companies wont give you a policy because of a "lap" in coverage and the ones they do will charge you more just because of that ...****** pigs :rolleyes

Last edited:
03 Hyundai Elantra (You need a hoopty in these NY skreets)
NYC>>>
$80 per month *Under my moms name tho
*ive had a ton of tickets (from seat belt to running thru the school bus stop sign) and involved in about 5-6 accidents)

I drive a delivery truck for a job all around orlando area...looking at your coverage i aint even mad. i recently moved down her from south carolina and the accidents in florida are ridiculous. **** has me wanting to move back home
mean.gif

also if you haven't had insurance in the past 30 days some insurance companies wont give you a policy because of a "lap" in coverage and the ones they do will charge you more just because of that ...****** pigs
eyes.gif
You in Otown my guy? 

I used to go out a lot more than I do now, but when I do it's usually Magnolia. Great bar, good vibe and always playing good music. You been to Pig Floyds or 4Rivers yet? Best BBQ joints in town. 

USAA told me my ticket takes 3 years to drop in MD

is that true ...I always thought it was 2

Man I'm not even sure that could be the case I have some tickets that still show. All I know is USAA is too dam high in MD. USAA went up on my rates after my first 6 months from $160 to $194 a month ($1000 deductible). Switched to Geico now I'm paying $135/mo $500 deductible.

Last edited:
How'd you get your insurance company to give you only liability on a new car?

29 yrs old
CA
'12 Corolla S
$80/mo.
Full coverage
Finance company suspended my L's twice for the charger but said f it when I would refuse to get full coverage. Never had issues with the minivan.

I got usaa as well and they got me for 290 for 2 cars in florida.

07 g35 sedan
13 nissan altima sedan

My cousin is a vet & I never even thought to check usaa.

Calling that dude right now.

Back
Top Bottom