How much time do you spend on Facebook, Twitter or other social media daily?

Now that the semester is over I've been using Facebook more and more to stay in contact with friends (and girls).

I always have FB open in the background (don't count this in) but I'm pretty sure my daily activity has lately been around 5 hours a day
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now that the semester is over I've been using Facebook more and more to stay in contact with friends (and girls).

I always have FB open in the background (don't count this in) but I'm pretty sure my daily activity has lately been around 5 hours a day
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Don't have a facebook

Check twitter a bunch each day but just browse it to see what's going on in the world

Don't have a facebook

Check twitter a bunch each day but just browse it to see what's going on in the world

I spend most of my internet time on NT, twitter, and tumblr.
I only keep my facebook because I like having contact pictures on my phone

I spend most of my internet time on NT, twitter, and tumblr.
I only keep my facebook because I like having contact pictures on my phone

Since school started for me I've been cutting back. Deleted twitter awhile ago so it's usually only nt, facebook, and YouTube bt that's when I have absolutely nothing to do. On nt right now during class. Inserts cool guy gif

Since school started for me I've been cutting back. Deleted twitter awhile ago so it's usually only nt, facebook, and YouTube bt that's when I have absolutely nothing to do. On nt right now during class. Inserts cool guy gif

FB not so much. It's gotten kinda boring because I see the same stuff all the time.
Spend most my time on twitter, it's more entertaining.

FB not so much. It's gotten kinda boring because I see the same stuff all the time.

Originally Posted by trhee

Same here.  Twitter is cool while I'm @ work or when either a game is on or a particular show and/or movie is on. 

Originally Posted by trhee

Same here.  Twitter is cool while I'm @ work or when either a game is on or a particular show and/or movie is on. 

Back
Top Bottom