How often are you under the influence?.....anything

I do yay, pills, and drink every weekend like clockwork. Ocasionally ill party during the week but my full time job interferswith that most of the time. Cut down from 5 days a week started taking a toll on my body.

--Everyday. I pop a xanax once or twice a day on the reg.
--I have a drink at least every other day.

Like once a week, if that.
I used to drink everyday until something bad happened.
Once i find a job, im going to start smoking that mj. Most places around San Antonio, drug test when they hire, and never while you work there.
I havent been high in like 8 months, and i miss listening to music high.

If you count the caffeine in my green tea or the mild, natural sedatives in my evening tea or other sleep aids, everyday. If you are talking about alcohol andother recreational drugs, one to four times per week is standard and it is usually not alcohol. I only drink once or twice a month and have only been verydrunk a few times this year and even than not enough to cause any nasty hangovers.

Alcohol is, next to caffeine, the most socially accepted drug but it really is a sloppy and unhealthy narcotic when consumed in any amount beyond a drink ortwo. It makes you fat and sick over time and it makes you sick and dehydrated by the next morning. It also will never cause intense euphoria, intenserelaxation nor will it really allow you to temporarily expand your state of consciousness.

I don't burn as often as I would like to (2-3 times a week) and only drink on the weekends.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

For those that burn daily on the regular

do you guys feel slow slugish threw the day? Like forget keys, wallet etc?

I used to smoke daily over the summer but slowed down when school started, I can't tell if it hinders my learning ability or something.

Depends.

Some days I can blaze, be
pimp.gif
for a few hours, then come outta it.

Some days I'm shot. Forgetting what I had to check out online, my keys before I leave my house..

I do realize that on the days I blaze before class, I do take more intricate, in-depth notes.

While in college, I drank Thurday, Friday, Saturday...and maybe another random day like Tuesday.

Now, some Fridays but definitely Saturdays.

I miss college.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

It's been bad drinking 3-4 times a week( not just having a beer or two but getting annialated everytime. Recently got introduced to mdma over the summerand that was the worst thing that could happen.. too many times. I'm cutting back. Its going to be hard to cut back because all my friends party like notomorrow but it looks like i'm just going to have to draw myself away from that crowd slowly...

At least 2 days a week.

I used to never drink, but living in a frat house will change things.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

I do yay, pills, and drink every weekend like clockwork. Ocasionally ill party during the week but my full time job interfers with that most of the time. Cut down from 5 days a week started taking a toll on my body.
eek.gif
are those jason masks in your avy??
i needa party pack of those ASAP!

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

For those that burn daily on the regular

do you guys feel slow slugish threw the day? Like forget keys, wallet etc?

I used to smoke daily over the summer but slowed down when school started, I can't tell if it hinders my learning ability or something.

not really, the weed lightens me up. Only times I feel like that is when I wake up or crash, those are the only times I feel sluggish. it depends though,i've seen some brains fried before.

I drink maybe once in two weeks. Sometimes even less. Just realised a couple days ago that I've never drank two days in a row
laugh.gif

I'd smoke if I'd manage to get a connect
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom