How often do you shower and how? Vol. Another race thread?

How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twice a day

• Three times a day

• Every other day

• Once or Twice every three days

• What is this shower you speak of?

• Total voters
Twice..when I go to the gym 3 times

If I stay in all day prolly only once before bed

Folks really start their day without showering? I wouldn't even feel right.

This.

At least once a day. Probably 10-11 times per week.

If i do sports or it's summer, then it's most likely 2 times a day.

Always one in the morning though.

She dumb though. Assuming off what 1 caucasian, in this case her husband, is doing and extending it to every caucasian.

She could get it though

Told this in the thread I made about college

My 2nd roommate at college took axe showers. Took showers once a week

***** was nasty

Shower daily crew up in this *****. Idk how anyone can do that one day a week ****

Told this in the thread I made about college

My 2nd roommate at college took axe showers. Took showers once a week

***** was nasty

Shower daily crew up in this *****. Idk how anyone can do that one day a week ****

That's those prison life styles lmao

Had a roommate in college that showered once a week. Dude was straight musty as hell. One time the other roommates took his alarm clock and hid it in the shower (our shower and bathroom were in different rooms) dude didn't find it for 5 days :smh: the type of dude who would go to the sauna and see no need to shower.

I'm once in the morning guaranteed. If I'm going somewhere in the evening or if I do cardio at the gym I'll hit an extra shower at night.

Growing up I'd shower twice a day everyday. But I live in the desert now, twice a day everyday kills my skin :smh: For the days I don't take a 2nd shower after work I'll make sure to wash up with a rag.

These "I don't need to shower every day" people are the ones everyone in college lecture halls could smell but do nothing about cause they HAD to attend that class :smh: :x That was honestly the most important thing I learned in college: how grimy even educated and rich people can be

Just because your noses are used to your @#@$@ up hygiene and body odor doesn't mean no one else can smell you

Last edited:
My old roommate prolly showered once a month if not less.. And never washed his hands got me over here like ***** dude ..

My old roommate prolly showered once a month if not less.. And never washed his hands got me over here like ***** dude ..

Did these people grow up parent-less or something? As a kid I wasn't even allowed to eat (excluding breakfast) unless I took a shower, no matter how much I protested :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom