How often has Jay Z been out done on a track?

Now your trying to deflect attention away from the topic and your previous statements.  Don't worry champ, I'll give you a pass this time around
wink.gif
.  Next time make sure you have your act together, otherwise don't bother showing up, do you understand me.........
nah I'm just simply pointing out that while ur still trying to paint me as a biased 3k fan,  folks in other unrelated forums even know your agenda.  but keep nitpicking my words to save face and impress ur cheerleader.

i will never understood a grown man with a teenage girl like obsession over someone they probably never met..
Yet we are on a website that is basically an enshrinement to one basketball player and his sneakers where you see the supposed "teenage girl like behaviour" exhibited by many of the members, ranging from having the players namesake in their usernames, avatars, going to great lengths to aquire his merchandise, never ending player comparison arguments, etc etc etc.

The difference is that even the biggest MJ fans will admit to his flaws. Some of y'all will blindly ride for J**** no matter what.

Now your trying to deflect attention away from the topic and your previous statements.  Don't worry champ, I'll give you a pass this time around
wink.gif
.  Next time make sure you have your act together, otherwise don't bother showing up, do you understand me.........
nah I'm just simply pointing out that while ur still trying to paint me as a biased 3k fan,  folks in other unrelated forums even know your agenda.  but keep nitpicking my words to save face and impress ur cheerleader.

i will never understood a grown man with a teenage girl like obsession over someone they probably never met..
My agenda huh......, gotta love it.  Be it this forum or any other forum for that matter my agenda is to either have a good healthy debate or to discover the truth.  So when I see someone say Jay Z got outshined by Emimnem and everyone else on the track "Forever", I'm going to call that person out accordingly and make sure they have their facts together, or at least in my presence before they present something.  As they should before they present anything in life for that matter.  Which is why it was back to the drawing board for that certain individual.  

As it pertains to you clyde the glide my friend, you said Andre does not get outshined, or just to push the goal posts back even further you said Andre does not have a tendency to get outshined.  Both statements are laughable and had no business being drawn up or written down in the first place.  For that, you had to suffer the consequences of that statement and now your left holding the bag and hopefully realizing the error of your ways.  See champ I not only preach........I teach as well.  I'm not about personal attacks or anything of the sort, I'm about making sure everyone is either uplifted or educated someway someway in the process, that's my "agenda" champ.  A rising tide lifts ALL boats, are we clear......... 
You good in my book Duece, but you really tryna call someone out for having a bias towards a rapper, in a Jay Z thread at that?
laugh.gif
No doubt, and I appreciate that.  For me, I can admit my bias at least.  Which is why I have never said Jay Z has NOT been outshined before.  Certain tracks I may disagree with people's point of view in regards to him being outshined but Jay has been outshined before. 

andre doesn't have a tendency to get outshined though u named two songs which are both still highly debatable and even if his percentage is still way better than hovs.   your like one of these kobe/bron fans who have so much emotion invested u fail to appreciate quality elsewhere.  

i don't mean to come at you personally and what not ur one of my favorite posters on here but never will i allow the known leader of ANY fan club on here call me biased

Curious to hear opinions about this one..

There's no doubt Em brings out the best in Jay and Vice-Versa. Jay def. got Em on this song. 

I have to say though, the most recent time Jay got out-shined was on Renegade. I thought Jay's verses were some of the best that he spit but Em was just a few notches better. Brilliant song.

The other songs are Brooklyn's Finest and I love the Dough. You really felt that student and teacher dynamic; Biggie was perfecting his art, on top of his prime and Jay was the next in line, ready to shred everything. Every time Jay spit a hot verse Biggie came back like  
grin.gif
wink.gif
, and spit that 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

A Biggie and Jay-Z album....

andre doesn't have a tendency to get outshined though u named two songs which are both still highly debatable and even if his percentage is still way better than hovs.   your like one of these kobe/bron fans who have so much emotion invested u fail to appreciate quality elsewhere.  

i don't mean to come at you personally and what not ur one of my favorite posters on here but never will i allow the known leader of ANY fan club on here call me biased
Thanks for the kind words about me being one of your favorite posters.  That means alot to me champ, seriously.  Reason being I want to make sure my words or my statements somehow make a difference on here.  Not just to the members of NT, but to the countless individuals that watch the comments of this board from afar that don't sign up. 

Now, getting back to the topic at hand.  The word "tendency" in itself as you applied it in this thread is rather vague to begin with.  If you want to say "percentages", please tell us the exact percentage amount that is desirable for you just so you can be more definitive.   Bottomline for me however as it pertains to this debate between me and you is that both Jay Z and Andre have been outshined, it happens. 

"If i used my gift of gab to boast & brag in every rhyme I

composed wouldnt yall get sick of that because I know I do when I hear those

flows that aint hip hop you find that **** in the gift shop

but to each his own my speech is gone"

when i say jay has a tendency to get outshined while andre doesn't I'm more getting at the fact that andre simply doesn't do as many verses.  but the few he does do each year never seem lackluster.  Hov is more mainstream nowadays and puts out more music so not everything he puts out is great.  If mr benjamin put out as much material as j**** I'm sure his percentages would drop as well.  i was honestly waiting for one of u to bring up this point.  this is why i disagreed with antidope originally not because i wanted to start some andre vs. jay-z debate.  

Hardly, I would say that everything that hes put out in the least three years at the very least has been bad. That 0 for 2 year after year after year adds up.

when i say jay has a tendency to get outshined while andre doesn't I'm more getting at the fact that andre simply doesn't do as many verses.  but the few he does do each year never seem lackluster.  Hov is more mainstream nowadays and puts out more music so not everything he puts out is great.  If mr benjamin put out as much material as j**** I'm sure his percentages would drop as well.
Thanks for your reply, but I was still looking for a definitive percentage or exact amount.  Either way, I guess we'll just agree to disagree for the time being. 

I can't believe ppl think beans verse was better on What we do..

Bullets Breeze by you (bayou) like Louisiana mane>>>>

granted hov's verse seemed rather short, once i heard that line it was over.. to bad he doesn't even remotely come near that nowadays :smh:

I can't believe ppl think beans verse was better on What we do..

Bullets Breeze by you (bayou) like Louisiana mane>>>>

granted hov's verse seemed rather short, once i heard that line it was over.. to bad he doesn't even remotely come near that nowadays :smh:

Bullets breeze (Brees) by you (bayou) like Louisiana mane

double entendre + Jay ******g knows the future :pimp:

When exactly did Nas murk Jay?

Jay clearly got him on black republican and success, and that new track on magna carta wasn't even close.

He has been outshined a lot last couple of years though cause every feature verse he puts out is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom