How often have you been blocked? Vol. Cell phone/Instagram/Twitter

larry david

Banned
*How often have you been blocked via cell phone, Instagram, Twitter? What'd you do?

Back to back weeks now I've been blocked by two different birds, last week just your average side piece I hit about once a month that was trying to get promoted, don't emmm care. This week, something new, she asked what I was doing for the night and I told her I was not sure but "I'm down to chill and have sex w/e"... I was only being semi-serious but she blocked me and just stalks me on snapchat hard, I somewhat care but won't sweat it.

For my iPhone users it's pretty easy to indicate... Birds have the "read receipt" on then in addition to no reply your follow up text sit there as "delivered" contrary to "read."

Share your stories.

Last edited:
How often have you been blocked via cell phone? What'd you do?

Back to back weeks now I've been blocked by two different birds, last week just your average side piece I hit about once a month that was trying to get promoted, don't emmm care. This week, something new, she asked what I was doing for the night and I told her I was not sure but I'm down to chill and have sex w/e... I was only being semi-serious but she blocked me and just stalks me on snapchat hard, I care but won't sweat it.

For my iPhone users it's pretty easy to indicate... Birds have the "read receipt" on then in addition to no reply your follow up text sit there as "delivered" contrary to "read."

Share your stories.
Not sure if serious, but "Delivered" just means that they have turned their Read Receipt off so you don't know that they look at your message and then do other **** before they reply.

It doesn't mean that they've blocked you 
laugh.gif

But I have never been blocked.

all the time unfortunately...

I've sent many women's numbers good morning texts and of the time like, just tryin to be nice...and they never respond 
frown.gif

Back to back weeks now I've been blocked by two different birds, last week just your average side piece I hit about once a month that was trying to get promoted, don't emmm care. This week, something new, she asked what I was doing for the night and I told her I was not sure but I'm down to chill and have sex w/e... I was only being semi-serious but she blocked me and just stalks me on snapchat hard, I care but won't sweat it.

Share your stories.

Not sure if serious, but "Delivered" just means that they have turned their Read Receipt off so you don't know that they look at your message and then do other **** before they reply.​

It doesn't mean that they've blocked you :lol: .​

But I have never been blocked.​

I understand that, but generally a girl is not going to randomly just up and go into her settings and turn that function off for one person... These birds blocked me b :lol:

Share your stories.
Not sure if serious, but "Delivered" just means that they have turned their Read Receipt off so you don't know that they look at your message and then do other **** before they reply.​
It doesn't mean that they've blocked you 
laugh.gif
.​
I understand that, but generally a girl is not going to randomly just up and go into her settings and turn that function off for one person... These birds blocked me b
laugh.gif
You can't turn it off for one person. It's either on or off. It's easy to turn on/off in your settings and if they updated to iOS 8 it asks you all the time when you open the Messages application.

I turn it off because I don't always reply to messages instantly.

And if they blocked you, the message wouldn't even go through for it to be delivered.

Share your stories.
It doesn't mean that they've blocked you :lol: .​

I understand that, but generally a girl is not going to randomly just up and go into her settings and turn that function off for one person... These birds blocked me b :lol:

You can't turn it off for one person. It's either on or off. It's easy to turn on/off in your settings and if they updated to iOS 8 it asks you all the time when you open the Messages application.​

I turn it off because I don't always reply to messages instantly.​

And if they blocked you, the message wouldn't even go through for it to be delivered.​

This. Plus I don't think you quite realize that you're a creep.

Asking how often like this **** normal.

Last edited:
@CrimeByDesign blocked me on IG cause some drunk posts I wrote on they pics.. smh

low key miss seeing their dope pictures on my feed.. lol 

Once. Went to chill with a shawty.. Made advances. Got shut out. She wanted a title first and I wasn't really down with that. She said next time you come you can get it. I was too irritated with the games and fell wayyy back. Shot out a mass text one evening, caught that she blocked me. No love lost.

just had me like... really? 
grin.gif

Blockked???
I used to get the, "u cant call nobody?" on the regulars.
OP need that pipe game overhaul.

never i do the blocking/deleting tho

currently got the ex on block

Last edited:
I stay getting blocked on instagram

If you wanna find them freaks you gotta roll the dice in them comments breh

This. Plus I don't think you quite realize that you're a creep.
Asking how often like this **** normal.
Son running round yelling "gimme *****!" at chicks like a tard then be surprised.
Creep? Surprised?

Assumption much?

No this doesn't happen often, this is actually the first/second time which is why I found it funny it happened twice within roughly a five day span.... Maybe, just maybe, I'm straight forward and don't waste time beating around the bush with girls I have no plans on settling down with. Keep assuming though.

I sent a chick a **** pic once. She didn't block me. I didn't smash though. So it's kinda the same. I feel your pain old sport.

Back
Top Bottom