this dude Ginzo said " I'd rather STRIVE for 7s..."

how do you strive for a 7?

thats a mid range chick. jesus christ.

how do you trick on broads b4 18?
thats what i need to know.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I don't get the fascination with Sam Cassel and people calling him out on his looks. He is not hideous, he looks like the average black dude.
roll.gif

Not true but I LOL'd

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Sex with mediocre looking broads is overrated, but that's probably something you shouldn't say until you do it yourself.

do not take this in no means as a shot north dade cuz I have no idea what you're sexual activity status is lookin like and I don't care.

But comments like that just reaffirm that since this influx of younglings and twitter followers have been saturating this forum a lot of you guys are virgins or get very little P.

Cuz if ya'll got around more you'd know that  pv$$y does not have a FACE.  I have met girls who were Butterfaces who had some of the best P, bangin bodies, or sex game, I'm talkin mad oral skills and can ride D like a rodeo show all night.

I'm not gonna lie when I was younger 7-9th grade, even though I wasn't a virgin I had only smashed less than 10 times and I was maaaad picky about only havin sex with pretty girls with 1 exception
tired.gif

My uncle and my dad put me up on game when I was 15 that girls that are in the 6-8 range have to compensate for not being the prettiest by havin some exceptional skills. After I had my run-ins I can completely agree. I've had sex with girls you guys would probably consider Nines and Dimes but they sex game was "boring" for a lack of a better word. Like just sitting there waiting to get smashed, I LIKE girls who are interactive, have tricks and surprises, +$%* I haven't experienced before and you will encounter that more smashing 6-8's more than you will nines and dimes. Don't get me wrong there are girls who are bad, who's sex game is tight, a lot of those happen to be video vixens.
laugh.gif

But anyways just wanted to get that out and now I digress

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Sex with mediocre looking broads is overrated, but that's probably something you shouldn't say until you do it yourself.

do not take this in no means as a shot north dade cuz I have no idea what you're sexual activity status is lookin like and I don't care.

But comments like that just reaffirm that since this influx of younglings and twitter followers have been saturating this forum a lot of you guys are virgins or get very little P.

Cuz if ya'll got around more you'd know that  pv$$y does not have a FACE.  I have met girls who were Butterfaces who had some of the best P, bangin bodies, or sex game, I'm talkin mad oral skills and can ride D like a rodeo show all night.

I'm not gonna lie when I was younger 7-9th grade, even though I wasn't a virgin I had only smashed less than 10 times and I was maaaad picky about only havin sex with pretty girls with 1 exception
tired.gif

My uncle and my dad put me up on game when I was 15 that girls that are in the 6-8 range have to compensate for not being the prettiest by havin some exceptional skills. After I had my run-ins I can completely agree. I've had sex with girls you guys would probably consider Nines and Dimes but they sex game was "boring" for a lack of a better word. Like just sitting there waiting to get smashed, I LIKE girls who are interactive, have tricks and surprises, +$%* I haven't experienced before and you will encounter that more smashing 6-8's more than you will nines and dimes. Don't get me wrong there are girls who are bad, who's sex game is tight, a lot of those happen to be video vixens.
laugh.gif

But anyways just wanted to get that out and now I digress

I knew a chick, I think 26, who was a virgin. She was attractive, just really awkward in social situations. I smashed a few times. She eventually found a bf and he convinced her that I was the devil or something.
laugh.gif

Oh well.
frown.gif

I knew a chick, I think 26, who was a virgin. She was attractive, just really awkward in social situations. I smashed a few times. She eventually found a bf and he convinced her that I was the devil or something.
laugh.gif

Oh well.
frown.gif

I dont know any virgins. *Edit* That will admit it.

Sometimes i wish I lost it to a girl i cared about but hey...best 4 minutes of my life
pimp.gif
 till I started raw doggin lol

I lost it a couple weeks before my 16th bday (24 now) and I felt like i was late. Maybe because all my boys were older so I kind of felt pressured because I was the last one. We got done with our 1st basketball game of the year and they took me to a party basically like who do you want....then the journey began.

I dont know any virgins. *Edit* That will admit it.

Sometimes i wish I lost it to a girl i cared about but hey...best 4 minutes of my life
pimp.gif
 till I started raw doggin lol

I lost it a couple weeks before my 16th bday (24 now) and I felt like i was late. Maybe because all my boys were older so I kind of felt pressured because I was the last one. We got done with our 1st basketball game of the year and they took me to a party basically like who do you want....then the journey began.

28, me and my boys been tryin to get this fool laid for 10+ years to no avail. He says the most inappropriate things to girls, he shoots for 10's but 2's wouldnt wanna touch him.

28, me and my boys been tryin to get this fool laid for 10+ years to no avail. He says the most inappropriate things to girls, he shoots for 10's but 2's wouldnt wanna touch him.

I dont know man but im 18 turning 19 in like a day and a hour and im a virgin

why-A-parents really had a lock on me and i didnt have anyone sitting there teaching me about this stuff

-didn't pull 7,8,9,or 10s in middle or highschool so i said "whats the point"

-went on to high school friends said my standards were waaay to high I didnt care *shrug*

-now im in college (freshman at UCF) and dgaf anymore, but then again im 6'9
nerd.gif

thytkerjobs where your friends attt?

I dont know man but im 18 turning 19 in like a day and a hour and im a virgin

why-A-parents really had a lock on me and i didnt have anyone sitting there teaching me about this stuff

-didn't pull 7,8,9,or 10s in middle or highschool so i said "whats the point"

-went on to high school friends said my standards were waaay to high I didnt care *shrug*

-now im in college (freshman at UCF) and dgaf anymore, but then again im 6'9
nerd.gif

thytkerjobs where your friends attt?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Oh you must be one of those NTers that don't even look at a girl who is less than a 9.

Give me a break. I bet the majority of your girls have been a 7 or less.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Oh you must be one of those NTers that don't even look at a girl who is less than a 9.

Give me a break. I bet the majority of your girls have been a 7 or less.

Back
Top Bottom