How old is too old to learn to play a major sport? Not to play professionally, of course.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

soccer is the best man. I've been playing since i was 5, I'm 17 now. Takes a lot of conditioning, every morning I run an hour and a half (mostly uphill) and hit the gym for an hour and a half. Also play pickup games 3 times a week, practice with a team 2 times a week, and play game on the weekend in. During the fall i practice EVERYDAY for 3+ hours with my school team. I play on my HS Varsity team and an academy team that gets exposure of college coaches so im hoping to hat a scholarship
pimp.gif
Usually there's pick up games at the local park (at least around me) so try and get in on those. Just so you know, soccer is one of the hardest sports, hope your in shape.
just out of curiousity what high school do you attend?

Played basketball every now and then when I was a kid. Just started playing regularly 3-4 months ago, and I'm 21.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

soccer is the best man. I've been playing since i was 5, I'm 17 now. Takes a lot of conditioning, every morning I run an hour and a half (mostly uphill) and hit the gym for an hour and a half. Also play pickup games 3 times a week, practice with a team 2 times a week, and play game on the weekend in. During the fall i practice EVERYDAY for 3+ hours with my school team. I play on my HS Varsity team and an academy team that gets exposure of college coaches so im hoping to hat a scholarship
pimp.gif
Usually there's pick up games at the local park (at least around me) so try and get in on those. Just so you know, soccer is one of the hardest sports, hope your in shape.
Nice bro I'm more interested in what Academy team you play for. You guys are the future.

Think it matters more what kind of condition you're in as far as age. 20s, 30s, 40s, and even healthy in you're 50s is okay to learn a major sport.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif
Nice bro I'm more interested in what Academy team you play for. You guys are the future.
located in NJ so-

Academy- Next level SA.  Also, have played on Matchfit Chelsea, one of the first 2 academies to be owned by Chelsea in England.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

located in NJ so-

Academy- Next level SA.  Also, have played on Matchfit Chelsea, one of the first 2 academies to be owned by Chelsea in England.
ok, I sort of thought that you might of been located in Cali but nvm. Goodluck though
P.S. if you ever make it pro, can I please be your groupie manager?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

My friend that's 26 just started playing ball.
I'm teaching him, but I didn't know there so muck to teach.
He is really good at setting picks and an ok defender, but his offense is trash. He getting there.
When he fails he says,"it don't matter ima doctor"
laugh.gif

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom