How rare is Reasonable Doubt?

I'm asking this because this is the only Hov CD I never see in any cd stores, BB, or FYE. I remember seeing one at Circuit City about a year ago, and Iregret passing on it.

they had a reissue a few years back, so i doubt its worth anything over like ten bucks brand new.

They still got copies around my way. I'll sell them to you for $50 shipped.

Not rare at all.

If you can't find one in your area, send me a pm and I'll ship it out for you.

Finding the original 1996 issue CD (from Priority Records, with the bold font and the 2 dots over the "Y" in Jay-Z) is RARE!

I ended up settling for the Germany issue from BMG that has the Meli'sa Morgan remix of Can' Knock the Hustle. The Def Jam reissue is the one mostlikely found now though.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Finding the original 1996 issue CD (from Priority Records, with the bold font and the 2 dots over the "Y" in Jay-Z) is RARE!
correct, I heard Roc A Fella was asking people for the original to reissue it (or that might have been an inside joke from Flex)

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I ended up settling for the Germany issue from BMG that has the Meli'sa Morgan remix of Can' Knock the Hustle. The Def Jam reissue is the one most likely found now though.
OG !!!!
I got that joint;
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got the OG one.

w/ the funny print on the CD where if you tilt it at an angle you can see a gun.

pimp.gif

(No idea where it is though...Somewhere in my house)

Originally Posted by dreClark

I got the OG one.

w/ the funny print on the CD where if you tilt it at an angle you can see a gun.

pimp.gif

(No idea where it is though...Somewhere in my house)
funnny thing is that I got the cd for $1 at the Salvation Army; lol
with New Jack City Soundtrack for another dollar,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

depending were your from here in nyc youll see some here and there .. im thinking of getting a plact of that.. i blame that album on my sucess so its onlyright

If you've got the OG, it has Dead Presidents on it. Not the remix. And yeah, the gun and the umlauts.

I know at least one person on here has it, but he doesn't post much anymore.

what do you guys meann about the gun. My copy is from 96, priority and freeze records on the back....

Back
Top Bottom