How to Buy a Corvette Grand Sport with $300

why is this man so mad?

i heard they call him angry audi

nah, there are just some lames on this forum who come out they neck

they don't know **** about me in real life (even though i have told some of my life) or the real world

guess we just product of different environments

but nice way to deflect what i just posted......

COOL

I don't even care that you mad at the world, b.
I just don't like when you threaten to leave NT. That's that **** I don't like...

i heard they call him angry audi

nah, there are just some lames on this forum who come out they neck

they don't know **** about me in real life (even though i have told some of my life) or the real world

guess we just product of different environments

but nice way to deflect what i just posted......

COOL
You're making it about you though with your long heartfelt video filled posts, but go ahead keep making those posts.

I'm sure someone will read them and see it your way...

We really don't have to care or try and know the real you at the end of the day.

No need to call people lames or get emotionally offended and butthurt.....

You obviously enjoy being angry emotional Audi here

Last edited:
OP what dealer did you go to?

I hit up my local Chevy spot with 300 and they wouldn't even let me get a test drive

end of the day nobody is better than anyone else

none of us

lemme clear that up, i know people who i motivate real life on the regular and they consider me a true friend

surround yourself with people who uplift you

half y'all don't have religion in your life anyways, someone like me who came very close to flatline i still pray for you

take care

I don't even care that you mad at the world, b.
I just don't like when you threaten to leave NT. That's that **** I don't like...
And he never does , alotta pump fakin n bluffin ...Damn Angry Audi :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
A lot of this thread is hilarity at it's finest.  I am a 8-4/9-5 guy right now.  It allows me to do a few things like own a home and provide for my family. Do I want to work in a career forever, no, but it helps provide capital for other ventures.

People seem to learn a lot of there information about entrepreneurship through memes found on IG from individuals trying to sell something.  People who are self employed and those who work a 9-5 are literally in the same category.  Time equals money. The main difference is that the self employed think that they are their own bosses... which is both true and false.  In reality, self employed individuals bosses are also their customers/clients.  If you are self employed, if you are not working, you are not getting paid... very similarly to someone working a 9-5.  Without customers/clients there is no revenue stream.

If you are self employed, the goal should be to run a business that makes money without you having to commit 100% of your time to it.  Time at the point is not money... people/employees become your revenue stream

The goal, which is my goal, is to find ways to make passive income. If I can cannot open a business (which a lot of people seem to throw around as if it is easy or feasible), my goal is to have my money work for me.  Invest in businesses, real estate and the such.

Last edited:
Thing is we live in a world where majority of things can be done from the comfort of a laptop, you can opt for an E-Store and you can work from anywhere in the world, depending on what you are selling.

Well said. I always want to run my food truck with help from friends so I can miss days here and there. And have prep cooks so I'm just there a during service.

I also want to get into stuff that is way less hands on and don't have to be there.

After working 120 weeks time is definitely money.

Last edited:
my uncle used to tell me all the time. Don't work for anyone. Be your own boss.

He opened a business. Barely lasted a year. He's in the hole for 200k. He went back to his 9-5.

For every success story, there's a lot of failure.

If you want to start a lower risk business, looking at franchises is the way to go

Last edited:
If you want to start a lower risk business, looking at franchises is the way to go

You gotta have a certain net worth to open one.

Which is why I always wonder why a lot of athletes don't go the Jamal Mashburn route....

My brother in law and step dad both opened Snap On franchises and kill it but they put in a lot of hours

my dad worked for IBM the majority of my growing up........

every spring/summer he made a few extra grand by DJ'ing

i helped my father as a kid with the gigs and i helped him load and unload the Dodge Caravan, it was his passion and he made money from it. This was before macbook DJs mind you. HE was very corporate America but a Real NYC dude into the culture.......so that makes sense why I am so into sneaker culture.

so yea maybe my views clearly come from my own parents, my mother owns 3 properties and that includes her commercial one she works from.

so yea..................the goal is to take what you learned from your parents and do better than them and for your children if you ever have some

well damn, guess i ended up telling my background from just one thread......o well

funny

i was watching Undercover Boss last night and it seem like many folks have parents who instilled the American Dream in them

Last edited:
I think if you put your words into action, your views would be better accepted. ( I know you don't care lol)

Back
Top Bottom