How to change your varsity red 6

YALL ARE FUNNY...I DID GOOGLE IT AND NOTHING SEEMED TO POP UP FOR ME...I MIGHT HAVE TO RETUNE MY TYPING ABILITY...BUT THE CRACKING OR DRIPPING SOUNDS LIKE A #FAIL -_-

Originally Posted by joerocks99

everyones gonna be changing their varsity reds to infrareds then reselling them now

WORD PEOPLE GONNA BE ON THE SNEAK TIP NOW BE CAREFUL YA! LOL

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Originally Posted by joerocks99

everyones gonna be changing their varsity reds to infrareds then reselling them now

WORD PEOPLE GONNA BE ON THE SNEAK TIP NOW BE CAREFUL YA! LOL
same thing i was saying but like someone pointed out that you could tell the real from the painted by looking at the air bubble, the air bubble on the infrared pack is white and the varsity 6s are red.

310 and 210 are the same color. The numbers are referring to the size of the marker.

310 = 6mm
210 = 3mm

I picked up both and thinking of using the 210 on the jumpman.

Originally Posted by champ305

Just painted my blk/varsity, I'll admit, I didnt think they'd look THIS good. I'm very happy with em, may get a clear coat to put over the paint just in case. White/varsity left stock....for now. They look good as they are, not sure if i even want to mess with them to be honest.

These r money. I was at michaels last night to nd saw d marker u used. I was gon get it but I wasn't sure wat exact color number it is. You think its possible to make d infra even lighter in shade? Reason I asked is coz urs looks pretty much like d og deep infrared or maybe its jus d lighting? How does it look in person?

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

waste of time, it's still varsity red unless you can change the color of the air bubble.
eyes.gif

Wow, I've never said anything negative on this site before, but really people?
smh.gif

No matter what, no matter how you paint them...they're NOT Infrared's. That's a fact! Speaking of fact; this is almost on the same level of wearing bootleg J's. Okay, okay! Technically, they are real J's, but they were/are better in their intended form/presentation. Leave your Varsities alone. At least they will be REAL Varsities vs. FAKE Infrared's! Stop the madness! You don't have to fake it until you make it. Please don't call them custom kicks as an attempt to justify your means. I'm officially going to call these  marker painted VI's, "Mark VI's" as in buster/fake VI's (and the fact that markers were used) and/or "Inferior VI's" instead of Infrared VI's. This is my take on the whole Crayon situation. Hey...to each his own.
My opinion is not intended to be loved nor hated. I would like my opinion to viewed as a collegiate analysis. Basically, It's food for thought
pimp.gif

Got my 2 markers today in the mail and I couldn't wait to do this to my black varsity reds i taped up one sneaker and was ready and let me say it's hard to do then it looks the marker I got is the 301 the bigger one and it hard to cover the whole variety red part it looks very faded, and people who say it comes off with water it does but u gotta srub alot, I'll try again later once my daugthet falls alseep maybe cause I was in a rush it came out sloppy !

Back
Top Bottom