How to Clear Your Mind Vol. Stop Worrying Start Living

"many of us are born into a religion. once we find out that we are all from the same fabric of the universe, its liberating. there is no messiah that will come save you... YOU ARE WHAT YOU SEEK."

powerful words, bruh.... whether you're an atheist, religious, whatever...

Lovely. I'm finishing up this book. The author explains how important it is to live in the present moment. Focus on what you're doing right now, in this moment. In short, I respect your mind. Thanks for posting this.

View media item 216727

Last edited:
p4l since i need to get some rest

once you stop living for survival and start living for the love of life, you become submerged in an ocean of tranquility and happiness.

Too true. Glad to see people are finally opening their eyes (3rd included) and learning about vibrations and the ascension process.

P4l. I watched a few minutes and dude seems to be insightful. I'd appreciate it if he had on a shirt tho.

Glad to see you all could connect with the video.

He has a lot of material discussing different topics on his channel, very interesting stuff.

I will also check out the book you posted ATLien. Thanks for the responses.

Glad to see you all could connect with the video.

He has a lot of material discussing different topics on his channel, very interesting stuff.

I will also check out the book you posted ATLien. Thanks for the responses.

No doubt. Excellent ideas in that book that you can pply to every day life.

I will say this: If I was in Boa Vista (where he is in the video) I would be dropping science like he is. Absolutely breathtaking. For me, being in nature is like hitting the reset button. The problem is getting there. I'm surrounded by Walmarts, stucco housing, the itchy kind of grass, cars, neggy vibes.

I like what he is saying and I am now subscribed, but irks me when these gurus broadcast their videos from these places that look like heaven on earth. Like just give me 10 minutes of solitude there and I would be good for 6 months.

How does a person apply this stuff to their lives when they live in a society overran with such negativity?

I would be in a zen like state if I were in Boa Vista too.

How does a person apply this stuff to their lives when they live in a society overran with such negativity?

I would be in a zen like state if I were in Boa Vista too.
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING.

Are society doesn't want you to be happy and tranquil ..

It thrives off negative vibrations .. forces you in stressful situations ..

Keeps you pent down .

Of course he's gonna be all about peace in love when he is in paradise, that easy .. what about the folks living in hell?

I can I be filled with over flowing love and joy when I'm in world that wants me dead or jail?

that sets us up to fail , places obstacles and situations where living for the love of life is damn near impossible.

Back
Top Bottom