How to dance at College parties?

Originally Posted by cap1229

White frat or black frat? If you don't know how to get a girl to the wall by now :/ well...I just don't know.

Do that and stay in ya lane fambs dont try nuttin too difficult just follow them swangin hips

Originally Posted by Ground King

in a seriosity though, i need to up my dance game on da dance flo. Whats your go-to move NT?!
let hoodrats back that thang up on me. it's been my go-to since i was 11. 

tumblr_lz4xhh48HX1r1awquo1_500.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

White frat or black frat? If you don't know how to get a girl to the wall by now :/ well...I just don't know.

This is important. Going to a white party, the chicks dont expect much because white guys cant dance either. You can do the basic of moves (swaying and getting behind her) and its all good. Going to a black party, you're gonna have to know what your doing with some of the chicks. I remember 1 time I went up to this chick and she went crazy and had me mesmerized and I couldnt move

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Unless you're in a frat or live in a city like Atlanta, Houston, LA etc. that has popular local songs and accompanying dances...(assuming you're 17-21)

...you don't.

You pull a girl and let her dance on you.

YOU...don't dance.

If you must, ain't nothing the two-step ain't ever accomplish.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Some NTers man, no social skills

Don't overthink it
this
now if its salsa, bachata, merengue its another story
pimp.gif

op u take the girl and she grinds her booty meat against ur private part.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Unless you're in a frat or live in a city like Atlanta, Houston, LA etc. that has popular local songs and accompanying dances...(assuming you're 17-21)

...you don't.

You pull a girl and let her dance on you.

YOU...don't dance.

If you must, ain't nothing the two-step ain't ever accomplish.
This. You don't even have to ask them

I usually harlem shake and mix it with the crip walk..definite game changing dances with the honies

Just do "the impossible"

Put your legs behind your head and run, while you licking your elbows

Back
Top Bottom